PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tricia!

Mary Anne in TX
02-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday Tricia Keegan!!!!! I'll bet you're out celebrating and painting the town red (or whatever color suits you best)! Have a terrific day! ma

Donna
02-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday - ain't it great to BE ALIVE!!!!
Have a great day!

Donna

Mary Jo
02-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Happy Birthday dear her2 friend. Hoping your day was super duper.

Hugs and Love,
Mary Jo

"Don't count the days but make each day count"

Lolly
02-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Tricia, many happy returns on your special day! You are such a special person, and it's a pleasure to wish you the best today and every day.

<3 Lolly

lilyecuadorian
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Happy birthday and many many more to come ..celebrate life ....

Chelee
02-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Tricia, I just wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope your out doing something fun and exciting. Here's to many, many more to come. Enjoy!

Chelee

tousled1
02-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Tricia,

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and many more to come!

tricia keegan
02-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi to all my her2 sister's (& brother's!)

Thank you so much, and especially to mary Ann in Texas ....I just got back from a lovely dinner with my family and decided to check in before going to bed...what a surprise! I had no idea all these well wishes were here for me. Thank you thank you!
I also finished chemo two year's ago today which I think is even more exciting especially as when dx I wondered how many birthdays I'dhave left!
I've had a wonderful day, not with the presents I received but I've learnt the hard way every day is a gift and I try to live it as such.
Thank you all my friends for making the end of my day so special:)

Becky
02-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Tricia

I'm glad you had a wonderful day. Happy Birthday

Sheila
02-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Tricia
I hope you had a couple Guinesses for me! May the luck of the Irish follow you all of your life!!!! Happy birthday dear Tricia!!!!!!!! I hope it was as special as you are!!!!

tricia keegan
02-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Thanks so much Sheila and Becky,
Sheila hubby loves his Guinness but only in certain pubs that know how "to pull it right"..I don't like it but he drank enough for both of us lol...
I DID manage a glass of wine to toast all my friends on the her2 site though!
Thank you both for your kind wishes and thoughts:)

caya
02-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Glad you had a happy Birthday Tricia - and wishing you many more to come.

all the best
caya

Bill
02-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Tricia! It sounds like you had a good one. Best wishes, Bill

WomanofSteel
02-03-2008, 07:02 AM
I am a day late so happy belated birthday. I hope it was only excellent.

TriciaK
02-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Dear Tricia--I didn't check in yesterday so I am a day late with birthday wishes. I always watch for your posts, not just because we share the same name and initials, but because you are so special. I had a great-grandmother from Ireland that I know very little about, so I love to see your posts from Ireland. Since I'm late wishing you a happy day, here's wishing you a happy year ahead and many, many more! Hugs, Tricia Knudsen

Jean
02-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Dear Tricia,
Belated Birthday Wishes To You!
Glad you enjoyed your special day and I wish you many many more!

Kind Regards,
Jean

tricia keegan
02-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Thank you for all your good wishes, best thing about having a Birthday fall on a Saturday is the celebration tends to drift into Sunday too so it's been a great weekend! :)
Tricia thank you too for your kind words and maybe someday you 'll get to visit here and trace your roots! (Just be sure to look me up when you do)..thank you all again.

lexigirl
02-03-2008, 03:42 PM
Yay!! Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to you!! I wish you many many more!!

Hugs,
Lexi