PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ixabepilone (ixempra) Treatment Goes Well

LOPSIDED
01-29-2008, 04:24 PM
I Feel Well Today. I Was Just A Little Sleepy. So Far 3 Treatments And This Chemo Is Very Tolerable To Me. I Just Seem To Have Fatigue And The Shots I Get ( Neulasta & Neupigon) Cause Some Joint Pain. I Will Go For Ct Scans Next Week To See If It Is Working. I Know I Have To Be Prepared, It Could Go Either Way. I Will Keep Updating Everyone. I Know This Is A New Drug And Some Of You May Get A Chance To Try It. If It Works For Me, I Will Do 3 More Treatments.

Becca
01-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Sheila, glad you have now completed 3 treatments. Sounds like you are handling them well. Oh, those scans--if only they would give us good news. Hoping yours will be great news! Hang in there, sister.

chrisy
01-29-2008, 05:15 PM
I have a good feeling that your scans will show improvement on this treatment, and am sending warm thoughts and wishes that this will be the case.

Bill
01-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Praying for good results from your treatments and your scans. Hugs and warm thoughts your way, Love, Bill

Becky
01-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Best wishes for your scans. This is a new drug and you are a pioneer here. It will be interesting to see how it works for you and others. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone.

Lolly
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Thanks Sheila, I really look forward to your posts on how it's going. So far this is still an option for me if my current combo quits working.

<3 Lolly

tousled1
01-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Sheila,

I'm praying that your scan next week will bring good news. Thanks you for sharing your experience with ixempra. Most of all thank you for being such a warrior and taking part in this new treatment. You are paving the road for those who will follow.

Mary Anne in TX
01-30-2008, 05:36 PM
I hope the scans are soooooooo good that we "hear" you leaping for joy! ma

Mary Jo
01-30-2008, 05:49 PM
Hi Sheila,
What great news. You've completed 3 treatments AND you've handled them well. Prayers answered. Thank God. Now asking God for good results for your next scan.http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon12.gif

Love to you Sheila,

Mary Jo