PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Bill
01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
Want to insert a document/ recipe into a post but don't know how

Bev
01-27-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi Bill,

I haven't started a new thread in a long time. Well if you have a Mac, you apple C the text you wan't to transfer, then you apple V it to the post. "Forum tools" is on the tool bar when you first enter today's post.
That's where you can select post thread.
This site has been remodelled a few tines and posting is a little different,

Good luck, Bev

Bill
01-27-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey Bev, I think I remember your name from a few years back. I hope you're doing well. I don't have a mac and I'm really not a comp. guy, but I've got a good recipe, maybe I can send it to someone's email addy. and they can distribute it. Thanks, Bill

kareneg
01-27-2008, 10:15 PM
Bill’s Vegetable Medley
Ingredients:
Extra virgin olive oil
Fresh garlic
Fresh beets
onions
green bell peppers
orange bell peppers
red bell peppers
Bok choy
curly kale
fresh spinach
fresh ground black pepper
Italian herb and spice grinder(McCormick)
Red wine vinegar
All ingredients are to taste. Simmer garlic in olive oil in a Large skillet,add sliced fresh beets(they take the longest to cook), sliver onions and add, cut all peppers into chunks and add, add fresh ground pepper and grind some Italian herbs and spices into the mix, stir whenever you feel like it. Cut up Bok choy and add, cut up curly kale (cut out the large center rib and discard) cook mixture until it looks suitable to your taste, and then add fresh spinach last (it only takes a few minutes to cook up. I prefer to use no salt or soy sauce but you can if you want to. Hope you like it!

Bill
01-27-2008, 10:26 PM
Thank you, Karen, you nailed it. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Bill

chrisy
01-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Bill that sounds really potent and yummy! Or you could just throw it all in the vita mix, but it probably wouldn't taste as good!

To answer your question, in "reply to thread" go down below where all the post icons are to "manage attachments". Click on that and you can browse your computer for the attachment, just like attaching something to an email.

Bill
01-28-2008, 05:23 PM
Hey, Thanks Chrisy! I hope you're doing well. Love, Bill

kareneg
01-28-2008, 05:32 PM
You are so welcome Bill. I will let you know when I make it sound yummy!