PDA

View Full Version : One Year Of Herceptin Done!

Jean
01-26-2008, 03:54 PM
Congratulations to Maryanne, (Harrie) member list name:

Just completed her one year of Herceptin and I wanted to wish you
much Joy, Love and Peace. So happy for you dear sister! Sing, dance
and enjoy !

Big, Big Hug,
Jean

Mary Jo
01-26-2008, 07:38 PM
I'd like to join in the celebration for Maryanne's ending of herceptin. Yahoozee.

Mary Jo

Lolly
01-26-2008, 10:25 PM
YEAH!!!

<3Lolly

Chelee
01-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Maryanne, Big congratulations on completing your year of herceptin. Don't be surprised if you feel like your missing something now that you don't have to go in every 3 weeks. That's pretty normal....but I must say, it too will pass quickly enough. :) Enjoy that extra time you now have and do something that's fun just for you.

Chelee

Carol Carlson
01-26-2008, 11:58 PM
congratualationsn... finnished mine in 2006 and feel great.. good for you..
Carol Carlson

dhealey
01-27-2008, 07:23 AM
Congratulations Maryanne. I just finished my year of herceptin Jan. 8 and it feels great not to be hooke up to an IV pole every three weeks!

caya
01-27-2008, 07:02 PM
Congrats Maryanne on finishing your year of Herceptin. It's a big milestone. I have 5 more infusions to go, and will join you on May 8th in the "I have done my year of Herceptin " club!!

all the best
caya

Bill
01-27-2008, 07:34 PM
Congratulations, Maryanne! I hope you enjoy your new free time, and every time you would have been getting in the car to go for herceptin, instead, put on your red shoes and dance around the house yelling, "whoohooo!! I don't have to go no mo', I don't have to go no mo'!!!". Love to ya, Bill

harrie
01-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for your kind words!!! It is 6:30pm Hawaii time and I just happen to see this thread online for the first time and I can't believe it is all for me!!! I feel like it is my birthday or something special like that!! I am so thrilled that so many are thinking of me and sharing my joy. (guess this qualifies for the "JOY" thread!)
Jean, thank you....you made my day.....
Lots of love to you alll....
Maryanne (harrie)

Soccermom
01-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Oh {{{{{{{{Maryanne}}}}}}}}, I can't believe I missed this!
WOOOOHHHOOOOIEEE for you! I am so happy!

Big hugs,Marcia

Vanessa
01-28-2008, 03:40 PM
CONGRATULATIONS on completing your one year of Herceptin!!

DonnaD
01-29-2008, 06:51 AM
Greetings and congrats from IL. I finished Herceptin in Dec. Your sisters celebrate with you!

goops
01-29-2008, 08:42 AM
Congratulations on finishing your year! I am in the middle of mine - it is nice to know that at some point it will be done.

Did your infusion nurses give you a graduation party?

KRISS
01-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Congrats Maryanne. even though I am very jealous. I thought my last one would have been yesterday but I still have one more to go. I can't wait. I know you are rejoycing. Now go out and LIVE!!!!

Believe51
01-29-2008, 12:02 PM
"Oh, what a relief it is"!! This was an Alka Seltzer commercial but surely fits here!! Enjoy your newfound freedom. Make sure you do something special for your reward and do not forget to tell us what it was.>>Believe51

harrie
01-30-2008, 12:00 AM
For starters, to celebrate, after my last treatment I ran and bought a bunch of pizzas for the absolutely wonderful staff there. Then later that weekend my husband and I went to see the movie, Juno, which I really wanted to see. GREAT MOVIE!!! That's it for starters.....

BTW, if you are interested in my herceptin side effects, I just opened a new thread called "herceptin, min side effects 4 me".
I did absolutely great on herceptin. I know I was concerned prior to starting because I had read of many others with significant side effects and I really want people to know there are some like me who had hardly any side effects.

Congratulations to you too Donna!!

Thanks you guys........love you all!!!
Maryanne (harrie)

WomanofSteel
01-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Congratulations!