PDA

View Full Version : Hello girls!

Malena
01-25-2008, 08:04 AM
Hello girls,
I'm Malena (Ok, Daniela is my real name) from Italy! Do you remember me? Sorry for not be here with you for such a long time, but it was a busy moment!
First of all, I'M WELL! I passed the last control on November and all is OK. I had my annual mammography on December and all is OK!!! Now I'm 2 years NED!!!
I'm happy about my health, but I have bad news concerning my mom! Do you remember she has a cervix cancer (not passed under surgery.....), unfortunately in October we discovered bone metastasis........It was a real shock! She had the control on September and all seemed to be OK....
As you could well understand, it was a bad bad bad period, but, OK, we have to react and go on!
My mom started zometa and now she is under taxol. The big problem is that she has also kidney problems (caused by the cancer...). She has to go on monday to the hospital to insert a nefrostomy. Please girls , if you could: remember my mom in your prayers this W.E.. I hope with all my heart that all will go perfect, so mom could continue the therapy.
I have another bad news, my dog with the bone cancer died; on September we had to go to the vet to say godbye to him for the last time.
I want to give my thanks to this forum and to all of you because I took the idea and I opened a breast cancer forum, I give you the link:
http://durecomemuri.forumup.it/
Also if you don't understand italian, you could come and have a look! "Dure come muri" means hard as wall!
Big hug!!!!!!!!!
Daniela

tousled1
01-25-2008, 08:21 AM
Congratulations on being NED! Also congrats on starting a website for others. I will keep your mom in my prayers.

Believe51
01-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Sono felice che stai indietro e mantenendo noi postato. Congratulazioni essere in ESN. Lo preghero per la mamma!!!>>Believe51

Jean
01-25-2008, 09:27 AM
<TABLE id=texttable><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=gap>

</TD><TD class=almost_half_cell>Naturalmente mi ricordo di te. Mi dispiace sentire la vostra Madre di aver progressione con la sua malattia. Io non mancherĂ* di tenere la sua nelle mie preghiere. Come un borsista cane amante mi sono triste sentir parlare il vostro bel cane, una grande perdita come sono parte della nostra famiglia. Era bene di lei per avviare un sito web per aiutare gli altri. Possa il vostro kindess essere restituiti.
Dio benedica voi e la vostra madre.

Cordiali Saluti,
Jean

</TD></TR><TR><TD id=submitcell></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Believe51
01-25-2008, 09:35 AM
You go girl!! I did not know you knew Italian but then again you always amaze me!! Lots of love!!>>Believe51

Jean
01-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Believe,
Ha, Ha, I am just a little Italian gal....since Grandmother and parents are gone, all elder members are no longer living (just two Aunts in their mid 90's and they do not speak the language) no one in my family is left who speak Italian.

Enjoy the Day!
Jean

mts
01-25-2008, 02:01 PM
I remember you Malena-

So glad your health has rebounded so well ! I am truly feeling for you regarding your moms health... My mom had cancer too...
Anyway, I hope all goes well with her and please let her know she has many global warriors on her side thinking of her !!!
I send you and her my warmest wishes.

maria

dhealey
01-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Congrats on being NED and starting your website. I will keep your mother in my prayers.