PDA

View Full Version : Missed everyone

Patb
01-19-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi all
On January 7th, my computer went down. I had to order and receive and
install a new one. All this time I missed this site and all you so much, and
I was seriously having withdrawal. I would think how is this one, then another, all the time. Now I have a new computer and have read all posts since the 7th of January. I told everyone of my new addiction. Thanks for all the information and support and I'm glad to be back.
patb

Lolly
01-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Patb, glad you're back! It's really comforting to know we have this place, and when I've had computer troubles I go through the same thing; I've even went to my husband's office to get caught up once when our home computer was down for a week :)

<3 Lolly

Mary Jo
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM
And we are so glad to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you are right, when our computers act up and we cannot use them it is really the worst feeling. You feel lost. Disconnected from the world somewhat. With having the world at our fingertips, literally, our lives have changed so much. So much knowledge at our disposal - cyber relationships formed - it all becomes quite addictive. I would agree.

This site is a place I check into daily. Many times a day for that matter. I care about each of you tremendously. I want to know how you are all doing. I use that "check in time" to pray for you all and to offer specific prayers for those who need it. Also I crave the knowledge that is here at our disposal.

We are blessed that people like Joe and Christine have created this site for each of us, aren't we?

Again, welcome back Pat. You were missed as well.

Love & God's Blessings,

Mary Jo

tousled1
01-19-2008, 09:10 PM
PatB,

I felt the same way recently when our computer went down for a week. Glad to have you back!

sassy
01-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Welcome back Pat!

When we can't get on the boards, I think we really realize how much support we receive here. We feel lost without everyone! I know I have to check in before going to bed everyday or I can't go to sleep. Its comforting to just touch base, even if we don't post often.

lilyecuadorian
01-19-2008, 11:15 PM
hey Pat !!! I'm 40 year old ...but about being in love with this site I'm a real teenager ...can't wait to check morning and evening before the bedtime ...and some times 3 or 4 times it is my emotional therapy ...depend of this site is how I get out of the room .....with a smile or sad face depend which news I'm read it !!! this side is more then a family for me ...because no with all my family I have this type of communications ...daily .and sometimes I'm thinking how bless I'm knowing a little bit of English so I can understand what is this site about it ....

TriciaK
01-20-2008, 11:23 AM
We're so glad you are back, Pat! I think we all feel the deep connection of this site. I check in at least once a day and post as often as I can. It is wonderful to know it is here for us no matter what the question or need.
And, Lily, I love your posts and I am so glad you are able to post, too. It may be that it helps your English proficiency a little, but we love you just as you are because your sweet spirit shows through in everything you write! Hugs, Tricia