PDA

View Full Version : Faith in Him

Mary Jo
01-16-2008, 06:52 PM
Hi Tonya,

Just wondering how your day went? Holding you in prayer.

Hugs to you,

Mary Jo

R.B.
01-16-2008, 07:01 PM
Marejo,

Thank you for your generous and kind thought for us all.

The day - much better than expected.

Holding you all in my own way in prayer,

And thanks to `Him'.

R.B.

Faith in Him
01-16-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the prayers. All things considered, the day went well. I had a long day only because I had to wait for my lab work but the infusions took about two and half hours. My very dear friend (also a bc survivor) came to visit and it made things easier. Nothing like old girlfriends to get a few laughs out of you and bring your spirits back up.

I actualy feel well at the moment. Maybe a little tired. I feel like God has renewed my strengh to fight this new battle. I had prayed that if there was cancer in my body that it would be revealed quicky. A bright red rash on your breast can certainly get your attention. So I know this is just part of my journey.

I hope you all know how special you have become to me. When I first found out of my recurrance, you were the third to know only after my husband and my mom. That just shows you how high you rank in my books.

Thanks again for all the prayers. Please keep them coming.

Hugs,
Tonya

Mary Jo
01-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Hi Tonya,
Thanks for letting us know how your day went. I'm glad things went well and I'm glad you feel as if you have renewed strength for the journey.

Prayers that "tomorrow" is a good day and the treatments are easy on you but TOUGH AS HELL on the cancer.

Love to you,

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX
01-17-2008, 05:05 AM
Hey Girl!
I'm so glad your day went well and most of all that you are renewed and ready for this battle for lots more super good life! We'll be cheering for you and sending prayers for a smooth journey that blesses you and all you meet.
Aren't girlfriends just the bestest! You've got lots here.
ma

dhealey
01-17-2008, 05:15 AM
Sending many more prayers your way as your fight continues. Keep up that renewed strength and fight. We are all here for you!