PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers Needed

Christine
01-13-2008, 11:30 AM
We are looking for local volunteers to staff our exhibit tables at the following events:

Young Survivors Conference: February 22 - 24 2008, Jacksonville FL.
http://www.youngsurvivorsconference.org/

Day of Caring: May 3 & 4 2008, Denver, CO.
http://curetoday.com/forums/doc/index.html

We will furnish display materials and promotional items PLUS pay all of your expenses including hotel.

Hugs
Christine

Audrey
01-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Hi Christine,
I'm not local to the Jacksonville area, but I am going to attend this Young Survivor's Conference next month. I am meeting up with my dear friend, Michele U.--I remember meeting you and Joe at the CURE conference several years ago in beautiful San Diego. Anyway, I am already planning on arriving Thursday afternoon (a day early) to help stuff goody bags for the conference attendees, as well as work on name tags. (If you volunteer at the conference, they will waive your registration fee and meals). I'd be happy to help out at the Her2support group table for a couple of shifts, but also want to attend the conference lectures, etc. You can send me an e-mail to let me know how Michele and I can help out. Hope to see you there?

mts
01-14-2008, 01:00 PM
I would be happy to volunteer... Just give me the orders !

Maria

LAURIE
01-16-2008, 09:00 AM
I really want to go this year, but cannot because of a new job, I just started this week. Please keep me in mind for next year.

hutchibk
01-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi Chris and Joe - I am considering attending the Cure Day of Caring in Denver, let's talk!

Donna
01-17-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi Christine and Joe,

I will be in Denver in May for my nephews graduation - his party will be on the 3rd, but I could help out on the 4th - let me know if this works in with the plan.

Best to You,

Donna

jener8er
01-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey I'll be at the YSC Conference too - will stop by to say hello and see if I can help. Can't be there the whole time though, I have to attend the workshops etc. Looking forward to meeting any of you that are going.

Joe
01-21-2008, 08:04 PM
We will be cancelling Jacksonville, FL due to lack of time to complete preparations.

Brenda, I'll take you up on your offer...just need one more to help you.

Regards
Joe

Lori R
01-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Please let me know how I can help. I live in Evergreen, a suburb of Denver.

This site and all of the members who post have provided hope, inspiration, and huge amounts of information for which I will never be able to repay.....Glad to finally add some value.