PDA

View Full Version : Tex is from???

PinkGirl
01-12-2008, 08:21 AM
I found this picture of a black and white tiger.
Could they be some of Tex's kin?

These two are Siberian Tigers. Maybe little
Tex escaped from a zoo?

Andrea Barnett Budin
01-12-2008, 12:54 PM
*Our* Tex (with all due respect to Brenda who captured him for us) is one precious dude. I think we have all adopted HIM along w/little Tiptoe, his female cohort.

Thanks for the pic Pinkie. I was searching my brain for a B & W tiger image. I kept thinking he had some zebra in him, expecting the *usual* colored tiger when Brenda mentioned finding a tiger. Of course, our Tex is special, and most unusual in many ways.

Now our Chinese Hamster Tipsy (who's ovaries represent the derivation of Herceptin) is matched w/Tex (who's fierceness stands for those of us who are Tykerb Tigers). Together our critters carry healing energy, bringing joy to all they encounter. Herceptin Honeys and all...

As Mark Twain said, HUMOR IS MANKIND'S GRESTEST BLESSING. And we all know -- laughter is very therapeutic! Along with LOVE...
Andi http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/gstres/thghts/smile

hutchibk
01-14-2008, 09:06 AM
Tex's heritage is definitely Siberian Tiger, but he was born and raised in captivity in Texas... (actually, the recently fated Tatiana at the San Francisco zoo may have been a distant cousin). I believe his blood line is to North China Siberians, and that might be why he and Tippy get along so well, they have commonality in their Chinese ancestry...