PDA

View Full Version : waiting and waiting and waiting.......

Faith in Him
01-10-2008, 05:00 PM
I finally got in to see my breast surgeon about the red rash that I have had for over two weeks. She said it did not look like bc recurrance but to be sure a biopsy had to be done. So she ended up taking five biopsies. Ouch. 4 punch biopies various places around my breast and one core biopsy at the scar line. So, now I need to get creative and keep my mind off the waiting for results.

LAURIE
01-10-2008, 05:06 PM
I am feeling this will be fine. I will pray for you with my new rosary bracelet I got for Christmas. Our pathology looks very similar. You got poked today and I got stitched (port out), we need to relax tonight.

madubois63
01-10-2008, 05:14 PM
You are not alone waiting. We will all be praying that everything is fine....Hold on to the docs first impression!!!

Carolyns
01-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Oh, waiting is so tough and we have all been there. I agree that it is a good idea to hold tight to the doctor's first impression. That said, I am glad that the biopsy was done...better to confirm that it is nothing other than a nasty rash. Praying along with the others that you have a nasty rash...

Carolyn

Sheila
01-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Heres hoping that the wait time sails by and that results are just as the Dr thinks...a plain old rash....its funny how we welcome arthritis, pimples , a rash, GI symptoms, gall stones...anything but a return of C!

Mary Jo
01-10-2008, 06:04 PM
You got it Sheila. Anything else but cancer. No matter what we hear, as long as it isn't cancer, we can live with it and live with it happily we do.

"Faith" my prayers are with you as you wait. Waiting is so damn hard. The hardest part if you ask me. I ask the Lord to hold you close - to keep you focused on Him and to trust.

Love & hugs,

Mary Jo

lexigirl
01-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Praying for no cancer in those biopsies. I am sure it was painful, but well worth it when your results come back benign.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

sassy
01-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Keep remembering--"...she said it did not look like bc..."

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

tousled1
01-10-2008, 07:35 PM
Glad your doctor took biopsies but remember she said it didn't look like cancer. The waiting is the worst part.

Bill
01-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Hi Faith! It sounds like you have a great doc. Try to trust in her experience, and like you said get creative to pass the time. Do you have any hobbies or fun things you like to do that you haven't done in awhile? Or, if you like to read, go to the bookstore and get some new books. Prayers and love to you, Bill

dhealey
01-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Sending you positive vibes while you are waiting for your results. Good Luck!

Lolly
01-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Faith, sure hoping the results come back soon, and come back clean. Waiting is the worst!

<3 Lolly

Vanessa
01-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I too am hoping that your results come back clean. Keep us posted and best wishes.