PDA

View Full Version : Tricia K...

Chelee
01-01-2008, 04:51 PM
Tricia, I was reading the other New Years thread and read your post and my heart sank. When I read your post tears just filled my eyes. Your grandaugther fought a long hard fight no doubt and I wanted to tell you how very sorry I am to hear this. I can't even imagine what your entire family must be going through right now. My heart goes out you, your daughter & the entire family. Please accept my sincere condolence's on the loss of your dear grandaughter.

I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Chelee

Mary Jo
01-01-2008, 05:00 PM
I, too, offer you my sincere condolences dear Tricia. Such a sad time for you all. I learned of your granddaughter's death not until I read Andi's post to you under the "New Year's thread." She expressed how my heart feels perfectly.

May the Peace of our Lord comfort you and your family Tricia.

Love,

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX
01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Tricia, you just continue to rise above the 20 foot waves which hit you. I too wish you my sincere condolences for the death of your granddaughter. As I sit now and watch mine (age 8) color and draw and use her creativity, I can't imagine losing her. She gives me purpose and pleasure and courage. May God give you and your family a special kind of peace. ma

dhealey
01-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Tricia, My sincere sympathies to you over the loss of your grandaughter. My prayers are with you and your family.

Barbara H.
01-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi Tricia,
I just wanted to offer my sympathy for the lost of your granddaughter. My heart also goes out to your daughter. It is so sad to lose a child, and to have to watch a child suffer. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Barbara H.

madubois63
01-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Dear Tricia - I am so very sorry about your loss. I know there are just no words to make this any better. I wish there were. My prayers are with you, all your family and especially your daughter. On the other hand, congratulations on your latest great-grand baby.

caya
01-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Dear Tricia,

Please accept my sincerest sympathies on the loss of your precious granddaughter. I send prayers to your family, especially your daughter.

all the best
caya

Patty F
01-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Tricia
I am so sorry about your granddaughter. I will remember your family in my prayers.

Sheila
01-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Tricia
I was so saddened to read your post about your grandaughter...you are in my prayers as well as her Mom...I think that would be the worst pain to endure, the loss of a child. I know through the struggles with my own little grandaughter, how heart wrenching this can be....may her memories give you strength to go forward, and be the wonderful greatgrandparent for the new little one...life is so like the seasons, one ends and another begins.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

nitewind
01-01-2008, 08:32 PM
Tricia, I was reading the New Years post and saw your post about your granddaughter. I am so sorry. The loss of ones children or grandchildren had to be the worse thing I can think of. My heart goes out to you and your family and I will keep you in my prayers.
God Bless

Soccermom
01-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Tricia,
My heart breaks for your loss. I am so sorry,
Marcia

sassy
01-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Tricia,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your granddaughter. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Bev
01-01-2008, 08:55 PM
So very sorry, Bev

Liz J.
01-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Dear Tricia,

Please accept my sympathy and deepest condolences of the loss of your grandaughter. My prayers are with you and your family.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Bill
01-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Tricia, I know that mere words don't bring much comfort at this time, but please know that I am praying for you and your family and thinking of you. Whenever the wind blows around me and I hear all of our wind chimes singing freely, I think of my sweet Nicola, and as a warm breeze washes over you, may you find comfort in thoughts and memories of your granddaughter. She fought the good fight, and when you next hear the sweet, crisp chirping of the morning bird, smile and know that she is still with you. Love, Bill

Marlys
01-02-2008, 08:35 AM
Tricia,
Let me add my condolences also. I cannot fathom how much it must hurt. However, I agree with you that she is in a better place. And how wonderful about the new ones to love. We bought a motor home and plan to head to Arizona by the 1st of March so hope to see you again.
Love & hugs,
Marlys

IRENE FROM TAMPA
01-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Tricia

but how very sorry I was to read of your grand daughters passing.
This has to be the worse imaginable for you and your family but I still hear the faith in your voice.

Stay strong my friend.

juanita
01-02-2008, 05:48 PM
I am so sorry you lost your granddaughter. Even though mine is so young, I couldn't imagine my life without her. My prayers are with you and all of your family at this sad time!

TriciaK
01-02-2008, 07:05 PM
What dear friends you all are! I was so touched to see this thread and to receive all your sweet and loving thoughts. We will just "keep on keepin' on" with whatever life hands us, the good and the bad. Andi asked how many children my husband and I have had, to now have 32 grands and 32 greats...well, we cheated a little by combining 2 families. He had 5 children and I had 4 and we put them all together 27 years ago and look how they have multiplied! We have three adopted children between us and several adopted grandchildren. Our 2 oldest sons have, respectively, 15 and 12 grandchildren; only one of the 3 younger sons has a grandchild yet. Our oldest daughter has no grandchildren, the next one has one, the next, 2, and the second youngest is about to be a grandmother for the first time.She and her younger sister still have young children. Several of the grandchildren are not married yet or if married have no children yet. So while we probably have all the grandchildren we will have, there is still the potential for more great-grands! We dearly love them all and consider them all "ours", not "yours and mine". By the way, am I the only great-grandmother among all these wonderful warrior women? I certainly feel blessed to have lived as long as I have inspite of almost 23 years fighting BC and the last almost-four fighting heart problems, too. As I've said before, this life is the only school where you get the tests and then learn the lessons! I guess I am still here because I am a slow learner and need extra time to learn all life's lessons! Thank you all for your kind thoughts! Hugs, Tricia

Joanne S
01-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Tricia, My heart goes out to you and your family. I, too, lost my second daughter and I know there is no worse experience.

In sympathy and prayer,