PDA

View Full Version : Skin rash - Part II

Faith in Him
12-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Well, I saw my regular onc today. I have been referred to the surgeon for follow up. I guess they will do a biopsy. I looked at pictures of skin mets on the internet and I have to tell you, it looks like what I have.

I'm not even done with herceptin yet. I'm feeling really discouraged right now. Doing alot of praying. If you pray, please say one for me.

Hugs,
Tonya

Mary Anne in TX
12-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Hi and Happy New Year! I know that this development isn't what you wanted, but you have some beautiful reasons (great picture) to fight like the dickens! I'm so glad that your onc got on it right away and you're doing the biopsy soon. Just knowing and getting into motion with treatment will get your hope and thinking back on track. I'm sorry you even had to hear those words and have to keep at it, but you'll surely have my prayers and positive thoughts headed your way! Lots of love and good cheer for a peaceful and hopeful New Years Day with your family. God can take the worst mess and turn it into an awesome miracle! I'm believing you'll one of his best miracles! ma

Mary Jo
12-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Hi Tonya,

Sending hugs to you friend and yes, I do pray and have said one for you.

Sending love and asking the Lord to hold you close as you wait.

Love,

Mary Jo

Bill
12-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Happy New Year, Tonya! Many prayers and warm wishes are coming your way. May God give you and your family strength and comfort as you deal with the the uncertainty of the the future. Please know that we are here for you. Fight the Good Fight, Bill

Lolly
12-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Tonya, I'm sending prayers your way for strength and courage. I hope it's not mets, but if it is I'm living proof they can be treatable. I recurred 6 months after finishing treatment for primary disease, mets to lymph nodes and skin of scar line, and although I'm still fighting them it's been almost 7 years since that initial recurrence, with mostly great quality of life and I'm still encouraged by new treatments in the pipeline. I know it's a blow to comtemplate recurrence, just try to take one day at a time for now and stay strong.

<3 Lolly

penelope
01-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Prayers.....done. I am sorry you are dealing with this, especially around the holidays.