PDA

View Full Version : To Bill

Becky
12-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Dear Bill

I am sure you are hurting especially more today as it is our dear Nicola's birthday.

I just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you on this day.

RhondaH
12-28-2007, 07:33 PM
I TOO wish you peace on this day.

Rhonda

caya
12-28-2007, 07:40 PM
Yes Bill, I already PMd you about dear Nicola's birthday, I see others have noted it as well.

We all miss her.

xo
caya

Bill
12-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Thank you all for making your posts and remembering Nikki's birthday, and for all your prayers and support. Your prayers and words of encouragement have helped me through a tremendously difficult time. She was such a strong person and courageous fighter. We all miss her terribly. She was the love of my life, no doubt about that, soul mates, I could go on and on about our common interests, but I won't, because it was everything. She was, in the truest sense of the phrase, "my better half". Love, Bill

kareneg
12-28-2007, 08:06 PM
Dear Bill,

I am thinking of you and Nicola on this day.

Love Karen

BonnieR
12-28-2007, 09:39 PM
Dear Bill, my "better half" is also a Bill. I cannot imagine how I could be getting through this without him. He has been my rock. My everything, really. I think I know what you meant to Nikki. God bless.

Karen W
12-28-2007, 10:23 PM
Bill,

Thinking about you and hoping that you are doing ok.

Sending prayers and healing strength to you.

Karen

sassy
12-28-2007, 10:34 PM
Bill,

Thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sheila
12-29-2007, 05:53 AM
Bill
Hold your memories close, as they will always be with you...your Nicola was loved by many and missed by all.....you are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary Jo
12-29-2007, 06:08 AM
Hello Bill,

You are such a wonderful "light" to each of us on this board and you and Nicola were truly blessed to be able to "halve" http://www.her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif each other.

I thank you for all your kind words and uplifting messages you've shared with me and I know that you really do understand what this disease does to "us." It's people like you that make the difference for each of us.

Thanks for continuing to take the time to be a part of our lives here. I appreciate you and wish you peace on this day.

Love & Peace Bill,

Mary Jo

DonnaD
12-29-2007, 07:24 AM
Bill,
This has to be twice as hard for you with the Holiday season and Nikki's Birthday together. Please cherish the memories you have of your soul mate. She was an inspiration to many.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. It is wonderful you are a part of our postings. I am sure Nikki is proud of you and your strengh.
Donna

RobinP
12-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Bill, stay strong through this day and always with the same strength and determination that Nicole had fighting bc and I know you will make it through anything that comes your way.

Bill
12-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks everyone for all the uplifting words and sentiments expressed in your posts. Thanks also for all of the help and encouragement that you all gave to Nikki over the years. You lifted her spirits as much as she lifted yours. We're all in this fight together. Thanks for saying she'd be proud of me, that meant alot. She didn't want us to mourn for her too long, but to get on with our lives and be happy. I wish you all a Happy Healthy New Year, and thanks for letting me be a part of the family. Love, Bill

Mary Anne in TX
12-29-2007, 03:35 PM
Bill, I think that together you were both the best of the best! Thank you God for putting them together, even if for only a season.

Bill
12-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Thank you so much, Mary Anne! You are so sweet. Love, Bill

hutchibk
12-29-2007, 06:21 PM
Bill - when I see your posts, I feel like you are a protective figure in our world here, someone who visits to offer encouragement and keep a keen eye on us... I am glad that you are here, as though Nicola has christened you as a protective angel for us. She would be proud of you. It may not make sense, but that is what your presence here means to me. I wish warmth, comfort, health and strength for you in the new year!

Bill
12-30-2007, 05:17 PM
Thanks Hutch, what you said makes sense to me, and your wishes and sweet sentiments really warmed me inside. It might not make sense to some of you, but I do think of you often throughout the day and hope and pray for you all, especially as I come to know you better. You were Nikki's sisters in this battle, and thus, my sisters as well. Unfortunately, as time goes on, my technical input will become quickly outdated, but words of encouragement and prayers never become outdated. Love to you all, Bill

chrisy
12-30-2007, 10:13 PM
Bill, Nicola was so special to all of us - so generous of spirit.