PDA

View Full Version : Her2umor Project - FIRST GOAL - LET'S START THE NEW YEAR WITH ACTION

SoCalGal
12-19-2007, 12:10 PM
Hi everyone,

We need to create a steering committee, to move our tumor study project forward. I need help to establish a realistic time line, with goals along the way - I think this is a long term project, not something that will happen in the first quarter. (Once we have our committee I can arrange a central toll-free phone number for a conference call).

As one example, it would be a wonderful goal to have our steering committee identified before the new year begins.

We can partner with someone, so none of us become overwhelmed and so the project does not stall due to chemo treatments or related health issues along the way.

Please post if you can participate - and I will need a partner, too!

Regards, Flori

lilyecuadorian
12-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Flori ..I'm not sure what I need to do ...but one thing I can assure I have all my good intension to collaborate ...I told my husband that he need to read and explain to me very well what to do it ...I'm already give permission to this trail DMC-MMC trail for use some of my tumor tissues ...but I don't have idea what I need to do in other to help to speed this project that like LANI ...I always fell in love with this combo I have too much faith ......anything I can help I will do it ...like this trial where I'm now I will do it the same to help us and getting better options for us ....this stupid disease is horrible all together with the drugs ....we need to get togheter and make history ...