PDA

View Full Version : Losing weight without trying...

mts
12-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Everyone at the office keeps telling me I am losing weight... Since I am a lose clothes fitting kinda gal, I really had not noticed -until today. My pant hems are beginning to drag on the floor---
I am wondering if I should be worried since automatic weight loss has never been the norm for me. I certainly could stand to lose about 20 lbs, but this has me concerned. I am not dieting. If anything I am pigging out as though I were pre diagnosis.
I finished Herceptin in July '06 and am not taking anything now. I hate to go in for scans etc, but geez, I feel like an alarmist every time some physical change takes place...
Any ideas ?

Maria

Believe51
12-18-2007, 09:17 AM
Maria, in our experience with the weight loss in the beginning it was nothing abnormal, just the initial physical changes. As time went by and he kept losing weight it was a major issue for us. Let your doctor know about the loss and together keep an eye on it. Ed is now on Magace to help with the bulking up process because he is eating too but remains losing. Since you are just noticing the loss it maybe just one of those changes. Do not get too alarmed until you speak with your doctor since it may be nothing too concerning. Let us know how you are doing with this, hopefully it is not a problem. I will pray that this all proves to be nothing to follow up on. Lots of love, Maria. Bon Appetit!!>>Believe51