PDA

View Full Version : ASCO 2008 at McCormick Place in Chicago

RhondaH
12-17-2007, 05:28 PM
on 5/30-6/3/08...any of you Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin (hope I didn't miss anyone) planning on going? I'm going to see if my mom would watch Tony Sat. and Sun. Joe, will there be any financial aid etc available?

Rhonda

Sheila
12-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Rhonda
Joe and Christine are not planning on going to this in 2008...or at least that is what Joe seemed to think...he did ask Donna from Cryastal Lake and me if we would plan on going...I think it would be great for anyone from the surrounding area....I am hoping to go, depends on where I am in treatment then, I know I am worn out after San Antonio...but worth every tired bone....I think if I hadn't had a treatment the day before S.A., I wouldn't be as tired...

rinaina
12-17-2007, 09:59 PM
I would possibly go again. I enjoyed it when I accompanied Joe and Christine this year.

DonnaD
12-18-2007, 09:07 AM
Hi Rhonda,
My husband and I are planning to attend ASCO in 08 and help with the booth. Unlike SABCS which is for Breast Cancer only, ASCO covers all types of cancer. There will still lots of information for us to take in.

San Antonio was an experience I will never forget. It was fantastic to listen to the top researchers and Doctors share their knowledge, while getting to know others from this site. I am hoping for the same at ASCO!

Hoping all who are interested will attend. You will not be dissappointed.
Donna