PDA

View Full Version : ~'LilAcorn's Lumpectomy Update...

Believe51
12-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Friday Mom had her operation and made out well. I had fallen in the large snowfall that we had on Thursday so I stayed home praying instead. As soon as she awoke she asked my brother (younger, only sibling) to get the phone so she could call me. Here I am worried and helpless and what does she say?? "I am fine, everything went well....and Marie...that was the BEST TOAST & COFFEE I ever had!!" I laughed as I explained that Ed had quoted her exactly. Funny how after an operation the toast and coffee is supreme, makes you wonder what they put in it. We both laughed as soon as she mentioned it, especially because I never heard my mom talk so sedated!! She is too cute!

Now we only have to worry about follow-up and the minor health issues she has going on also. Thanks for all the prayers thoughout this entire saga. Without you all.....I am nothing. You all surely complete me and I love you all so!!>>Believe51

PS: I am not totally happy with her team even though she has the best surgeon in the state. She does not even have all the paperwork and pathology. I am out in the dark!! When I find out what is next I will update you then. Wish us luck!!

kareneg
12-17-2007, 08:18 PM
Dear Marie,

I am so glad Mom made out fine. She is in my continued prayers that everything will be fine. Love you!

suzan w
12-18-2007, 07:17 AM
Sounds like things are going well, that is great holiday news! Yes, I, too, remember being famished after returning to consciousness...wonder what that is all about??!!

lexigirl
12-18-2007, 10:02 AM
I am so happy that all went well. Praying for complete healing. Take good care of yourself, too MArie!

Hugs,
Lexi