PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my friend and her brother...

RhondaH
12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
When I was first dx, Margo (she used to work w/ me) was the FIRST one by my side. She is a now 4 year bc survivor and at that time, went to SEVERAL appointments with me, was SHOCKED that I was to have chemo at Stage 1 when she didn't have chemo at Stage 2 w/ (I believe) 18 positive nodes (she is ER+/PR+ HER2-) and has been there for me in numerous NON cancer ways...she's a one in a million friend. I just got an email from her that her brother (who has been fighting for approx 3 years now) lung cancer is in the final stages. He leaves behind 1 young daughter. She is flying to Florida next Fri to say her goodbyes. Plain and simple...this SUCKS.

Rhonda

Leslie's sister
12-12-2007, 09:17 PM
Rhonda:

I am praying for your friend and her brother. You are so right, plain and simple this sucks.
Lisa

Mary Jo
12-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Prayers just said Rhonda.

Peace from above to all,

Mary Jo

Mary Anne in TX
12-12-2007, 10:16 PM
Prayers and love to your special friend as she makes this difficult journey. And to you as you support her. Rhonda, your heart continues to grow. You're one special lady!

Bev
12-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Prayers for you, Margo and brother. Cancer sucks. Bev

Vanessa
12-12-2007, 11:34 PM
More prayers for you, your wonderful friend and her brother. I have to agree that this disease sucks.

Chelee
12-12-2007, 11:52 PM
Rhonda, I am so sorry to hear this. I lost my Mother this last August to lung cancer and it was one of the most difficult things I've ever been through. I feel awful for your dear friend. I can only imagine how hard this must be on her. Your so right Rhonda....cancer JUST SUCKS! I will have your friend, her brother & family in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelee

tousled1
12-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Rhonda,

Prayers for your friend and her brother. May she find peace in knowing that he will no longer be in pain. He will be there watching over her and protecting her.

nitewind
12-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Rhonda, many prayers for your friend and her brother, and for you too. You are so right., this disease just sucks!

dhealey
12-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Rhonda, Sending prayers for you, your friend, her brother and his family. This disease truley does suck!!!

anne2
12-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Friends and family offer a soft spot in what otherwise is a really hard world. I am sorry to hear about your friend and her brother. I hope that he does not suffer too much.
Anne

Joan M
12-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Rhonda, I'm sorry to hear about your good friend and her brother. I pray that he does not suffer.
Joan