PDA

View Full Version : Positive Thoughts

jones7676
12-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Gamma knife tomorrow, chemo Thursday. Please send positive vibes my way! I have to get up to head to the hospital in about 3 hours. I'll catch up on the board and what is happening on Friday hopefully.

lilyecuadorian
12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
I will be thinking about you tomorrow and send my prayers for you tonigh ...

PinkGirl
12-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Hi Barb
Good luck on Wednesday and Thursday. I will be sending you lots of
good vibes from north of the border.

Remember - you may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.

I'll be thinking of you.

sassy
12-11-2007, 10:01 PM
Wishing you luck--and keeping you in my prayers.

Soccermom
12-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Best of luck from me too, Barb! Sending waves of positive vibes your way..
Marcia

chrisy
12-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Barb - good luck tommorrow! Although I misread your post and thought you said you were going to the head hospital...I guess that's true, too and hope they take great care of your head.

kareneg
12-11-2007, 10:15 PM
Dear Barb,
You have continued prayers and our always in my thoughs. May everything work out fine for you my friend/

StephN
12-11-2007, 10:52 PM
Hey Barb -
I can tell you from personal experience that Gamma Knife was easier than falling off a log! An absolute breeze for me and it did away with my two tumors. You will be in the hands of some amazing experts who will take excellent care of you.

I know you will not be too tired or debilitated by that procedure. I was out driving around the next day - and visiting Lolly who was here at of the U of W for her vaccine.

So, you have all the blessings and good thoughts I can muster coming your way.

Lolly
12-11-2007, 10:58 PM
What Steph says is true Barb!!! You'll no doubt be amazed at how "normal" you'll feel. I remember when Steph breezed into my room at UW, all smiles and good cheer and thinking, this woman is an AMAZON! Would NOT have guessed what she'd just been through if she hadn't told us, so go tomorrow with confidence and strength that you'll be able to meet this challenge. Will think good thoughts for you tomorrow.

<3 Lolly

tousled1
12-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Barb,

By now you have had the Gamma Knife procedure and if it's anything similar to CyberKnife then I know you are doing fine. Good luck with your chemo today. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

caya
12-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Barb,

I am also sending positive vibes and good wishes from north of the border.
Go Gamma Go!!

all the best
caya

nitewind
12-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Barb, just saw your post and by now you've had the procedure done. I'm praying that you will breeze right thru it and come back to the board ship shape.
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers
Love

Believe51
12-12-2007, 10:50 AM
I am thinking of you and how you made out today. I am not only sending out positive energy to you I am sending prayers, hugs and giant smiles. Please take it easy this week and do not be so hard on yourself. And remember, if you are fatigued lay down and rest, you will need it. We will all be here when you are well enough to update us, but until then I wish you luck with everything and pray your side effects are nil!! Go Get 'em Girl!!>>Believe51

dhealey
12-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Barb, sending you lots of positive thoughts and prayers that all goes well.

Joan M
12-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Barb,

My prayers are with you. Go get 'em!

Joan

Mary Anne in TX
12-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey Barb! Looking forward to hearing from you that all went well. On to chemo and working to get on track. God bless and prayers coming. ma