PDA

View Full Version : ~Prayer Requests For Mighty Oaks Muga Scan Today...

Believe51
12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
Just asking for MORE prayers, boy I am demanding!! LOL!! Ed has his muga scan today and I really hope that all is well. As I mentioned this combo IS working wonders and I pray that the heart is fairing well. Last thing I need is for someone to tell us that the medicine is too rough for him. Taking him off this seems NOT to be an option, I think he would take his chances.

So today at 3pm we will getting his testing. The first time he had it done he asked what those things were that they would put on his body. Remember now Girls that he was never sick before BC so he had no idea what they were. I explained that they were "Pasties" and we laughed so much the tech came in to see what was going on. All three of us stood there laughing. So today I will get to see my boy wearing pasties again!! Oh what a sight!! ROTFL!!>>Believe51

kareneg
12-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Ed has my prayers or a great Muga Scan today!!!!!!!!!!!

nitewind
12-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Still praying, just as hard as ever!
Love you both

Joanne S
12-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Both Ed and your mother are in my prayers! I also pray for respite to you! You are too sweet, giving and caring, and we don't want to impact your health!

Joanne S

Mary Jo
12-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi Marie,

You got it sweetie!!!! Prayers said.

Peace & love,

Mary Jo

Joan M
12-10-2007, 06:52 PM
Marie,

I'm saying a prayer that Ed has good results.

Joan

suzan w
12-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Hope all went well...keeping everything crossed so you don't have to!

lexigirl
12-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Thinking of Ed and hoping all went well today.

Hugs and Prayers,
Lexi

tousled1
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
Marie, Hope all went well with Ed's MUGA scan today. Remember he's the mighty oak and oak is a very tough tree.

chrisy
12-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I guess since I'm on left coast time, the MUGA is already done and maybe you've even had a peek at some good report. You are indeed very high maintenance today! It doesn't get any better than churning up a huge worldwide whirlwind of prayer energy!

Much love
Chris

Believe51
12-11-2007, 10:33 AM
As I suspected Ed mentioned..."Marie, even if this muga scan comes out where the doctor thinks I should stop this treatment, I will take my chances!!" Just as I thought he would say!! Tehehe. I guess you do not spend 15 years with your soul mate that was sent especially for you and not know what his next move may be!! Oh how I love what we share together!!

Anyway in all seriousness you know how I am, I very nicely demanding for all aspects of his treatment. Usually a no-no, the tech (who remembers and follows his progress) said it was a pleasant scan. When I asked if he meant it came out good he said not only a nice scan but the results looked pleasing too!!

So we are on the road to recovery from what we have in front of us at the moment. Bottom line is we live every day to the fullest and appreciate all the time we can get. By the treatment working we know one thing girls......WE HAVE BOUGHT SOME MORE TIME!! YEHAA!!>>Believe51

PS: Thank you all for supporting us and the prayers are so needed to help us finish conquering this beast. I send giant hugs and prayers right back at you!!