PDA

View Full Version : ~'LilAcorn's Update & Prayer Request...

Believe51
12-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Mom had to postpone her lumpectomy for a bit to outrule some health issues. First they found a cyst on her liver. Then a suspicious spot on her kidneys they thought was cancer, it is NOT. There's more, they found out she had a small stroke or heart attack since her last EKG but has the clearance for the operation as of now. We will work on the heart later on, it is not pressing at the moment.

Friday, December 14 is her lumpectomy. I am begging for continued prayers as this little girl is more scared now because she had to wait than the week she found out. Of course it is my Mommy so I am trying to stay sane. I guess "it is too late", Ed just informed me of that on-going insanity problem I have. LOL!!

Thanks in advance for the prayers since I know she has been included in them since her diagnosis. Wish us luck, she needs it so>>Believe51

kareneg
12-10-2007, 12:44 PM
And your Mommy has all my prayers too I just know she will be ok. And isn't it great being insane I just love it! LOL!!!!

tousled1
12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Marie,

Prayers coming your mom's way. I'm sure she'll do fine with the surgery and with such a great caregiver her recovery I'm sure will be fast.

hutchibk
12-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I have a lil acorn that I picked up walking in Germany about 7 years ago, and it has remained in the pocket of my leather jacket ever since... I love that it is there whenever I put on that jacket and I rub it while I am walking. It has become a little good luck charm and I look forward to wearing that jacket. I will always think of your mommy and wish all the best for her whenever I wear that jacket. Best wishes and and prayers for a successful surgery this week...

chrisy
12-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Definitely prayers...sounds like one pretty strong lady and I know she'll push through this.

Sorry about the sanity thing...although I think sanity is not all its cracked up to be!

Remember in the immortal words of Jimmy Buffett "If we weren't all crazy we would go insane!"

Much love to you, Ed, and your mom
Chris