PDA

View Full Version : Just finding little things to keep me busy...

hutchibk
12-08-2007, 10:30 AM
This is my main project here on my home turf, with my local support group, The Pink Ribbon Cowgirls... we have so much fun doing our Art Bra event and calendar, I can't even tell you!

That's me in my punky dark wig wearing the shrunken heads and shark teeth bra... LOL

http://news8austin.com/content/living/fashionably_8/?SecID=92&ArID=196327

Audrey
12-08-2007, 11:54 AM
You go, girl! I think the calendar is a great idea. Glad to see you're having fun with it.

Jean
12-08-2007, 12:02 PM
What a brilliant idea! So creative and fun packed. Also a grand way to make a statement about bc! Thanks for sharing...it made me smile :)

Jean

Sheila
12-08-2007, 12:17 PM
OK BRENDA
It looks like lots of trouble and fun in S.A.
Love the calendar idea...

hermiracles
12-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Oh! gorgeous!!! http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif Go girls!

Blessings
Hermi http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon12.gif

StephN
12-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey, Brenda -
Can I get you in touch with my two stepsons who live in Austin? They work, love motorcycles and mtn biking, one is married, the other is looking. Maybe you have single friends?

P.S. They are also homeowners and good looking (twins, BTW).

Mary Jo
12-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Wow...........looks like fun. Thanks for sharing some fun.

Mary Jo

Patb
12-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Great Brenda, Love the calendar.
patb

IRENE FROM TAMPA
12-08-2007, 04:28 PM
You look great.

I always wanted to do something outragous and daring but never have the nerve. Maybe its time...........

Good idea Brenda (and your boyfriend is the sound man for BLONDIE...wow to that one too.

Mary Anne in TX
12-08-2007, 05:02 PM
Priceless!

Joanne S
12-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Howdy cowgirl, Congratulations Brenda! What a great idea! You look like you're having too much fun in your shark tooth bra. You look great I saw the video too---Again, Cool! I noticed the calendar is available locally in Texas, but I didn't see it on-line?

I can't believe your boyfriend is soundman for Blondie! Too cool! I can't tell ya how much I absolutely love Debra Harry and her music from the 70's nd 80's----Rapture! Tide is High! Call me! Heart of Glass! etc.

I could send you a check. Any chance of getting a calendar with autographs and a picture of Blondie with her autograph?

hutchibk
12-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks everybody. It has been so much fun this year working on the event and the calendar. Our next "Graphic" (the name of our Art Bra runway show and auction) is April 26. We are starting to work on it now. It is an annual fundraiser for the Breast Cancer Resource Center in Austin. http://www.bcrc.org/website/mission.asp

Hey Steph - I would love to meet your sons!

We will have extra calendars that are signed by us that you can order... but I can't guarantee a Blondie photo at this point, LOL. We won't see any of the band until well into next year.

You can order calendars by calling or emailing the Breast Cancer Resource Center directly and have your calendars mailed to you.

We accept check, cash, Master, Visa and Discover Card.

Call: 512-544-0900 or 512-544-0903, or via email: esther@bcrc.org
<mailto:esther@bcrc.org (esther@bcrc.org)>

Breast Cancer Resource Center
PO Box 300040
Austin, TX 78705

You can email the info asked for in this form to Esther at the BCRC if that is easier than calling...

Name___________________________ Daytime Phone_______________________

Cell__________________

Address_________________________ City/ST/Zip________________________

Email_____________________

Quantity of calendars _____ x $15 = total $______
Shipping: $2.00 per calendar
Tax: $1.00 per calendar

MC/Visa/Discover # ___________________________________

Expiration_________ CVV code____

To pick up one or more calendars, find us Mon - Fri, 10 am - 4pm at:
Breast Cancer Resource Center
Park St. David's