PDA

View Full Version : TipToe on her way to Illinois

tousled1
11-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Well, Tiptoe is now on her way to Illinois to spend time with Rina. she should arrive Monday.

Sheila
11-23-2007, 10:50 AM
Kate
Hope she is dressed warm...its freezing here today! I also hope you are feeling better from the pneumonia....you deserve a break!!!

tousled1
11-23-2007, 10:56 AM
Sheila,

I packed her new sweater that my daughter made for her and she's all bundled up in her blanket. I think she'll be fine.

I'm not doing so hot today -- having a lot of tightness in my chest and had a slight temp this morning. Still on antibiotics and am debating on whether to call the doc or not.

Andrea Barnett Budin
11-23-2007, 03:11 PM
Kate honey, When in doubt -- CALL THE DOC. You're not being a bother. You're not overreacting. You're being smart. And taking good care of yourself!

And, BTW, I loved your pic w/your free spirited *do*. Your beautiful smile and Spirit shine right through...

Go call! Sorry, don't mean to sound bossy, but that's what I think you'd tell any of us if the situation were turned around! So be your best friend... Not a matter to fool around with or take a wait and see stance IMO!

Andi

Mary Anne in TX
11-23-2007, 04:47 PM
Kate, I just saw this thread. How are you tonight? Did you call the doctor? What did he do? Just worrying about you! ma

rinaina
11-27-2007, 11:12 AM
TipToe has arrived along with all her glory. She traveled quite well and is adjusting to our frigid weather here. For now, I think we will keep our activities indoors unless things warm up, but I doubt it, our winter has arrived. Hoping TipToe will be of some help in preparing for our fast approaching holidays. Riley, my Shi Tzu is not to sure what to make of TipToe so for now I am keeping them apart. Riley has a toy that looks very similar to TipToe and he can get very aggressive with it so I don't want to confuse the poor dog or scare TipToe either. She is every bit adorable as in her pictures and that is some wardrobe that came with her. I just get such a kick out of all the photos that came along with her. Some of the pages were stuck together so as carefully as I could, I separated them. My husband thought I was nuts with how excited I got over TipToes arrival. I will keep you up to date on TipToes adventures here in Chicago. Who gets TipToe next?
Rina