PDA

View Full Version : TipToe in Georgia

tousled1
11-19-2007, 06:08 AM
Well, Tiptoe is enjoying her self since hr arrival on Friday. I have pneumonia so I'm not able to do much with her. My family absolutely loves her! My daughter Christine has crocheted a sweater for Tipsy since the weather is getting a little cooler here. My grandson is thoroughyly enjoying her and my dog and the 2 cats don't know what to think. Just thought I'd give you an update.

Vi Schorpp
11-19-2007, 06:46 AM
I hope you're doing well with the pneumonia. Take good care of yourself. I think Tiptoe was meant to come to you at this time and help take care of you. Keep her next to you and get all the rest and support you need. She must be worn out from her travels, so I think the timing of her trip was perfect.

Andrea Barnett Budin
11-19-2007, 02:17 PM
Dear Kate, So sorry about pneumonia! Hoping it is mild at least. And over w/soon.

Try placing Tiptoe on her chest -- for direct healing energy to be beamed at your problem area. She is very good company, and surely will do all she can to bring you back to wellness.

I would just love to see Tipsy in her new sweater! + Marie's Mom's little blanket, which I can only imagine... When you're up to it, please send pix.

Love to you, and to Tipi...
Andi http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fca/06

lilyecuadorian
11-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Kate I will pray that you can get rid of this neumonia ...quicky, please take care your self ...

Sheila
11-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Kate
Hope you are improving...let tip toe take care of YOU!!!! You are the most important.!

tousled1
11-21-2007, 04:42 PM
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=157&stc=1&d=1195688233

TIPTOE IN THE BACKYARD CRAWLING ON TOP OF THE GRILL. GUESS SHE THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BAR-B-Q. NOTICE HER NEW SWEATER!!

PinkGirl
11-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Hi Kate,
I was glad to hear that your pneumonia is clearing up.
I once had "almost pneumonia" and it was horrible.
I hope you have some good energy to enjoy Thanksgiving
with Tiptoe.

I had forgotten about my little rodent but am now looking
forward to hearing about her antics and seeing some pictures.
Remember, you can always e-mail pictures to me. For some
unknown reason, I have been able to post pictures.

Tip is a wonderful little house guest. Just a few reminders -
if you have any alcohol out for the celebrations, you have to
keep an eye on little Tipsy (we heard from Tokyo that it is
genetic). And her habit of burrowing may find her inside the
turkey cavity. Don't throw it away until you've checked inside.

Kate, I'm glad you are starting to feel better, and that you've
got our Tiptoe with you. Happy Thanksgiving to both of you
and of course, to your family.

tousled1
11-22-2007, 04:03 PM
PinkGirl,

You are definitely right about alcohol and TipToe. We had some beer and wine with dinner and I turned my back -- well lo' and behold Tipsy was sure Tipsy. I have a picture of her trying to play Yahtzee while drinking beer and wine. Also have one of her passed out with the Excedrin bottle next to her. She's sleeping quietly now!

tousled1
11-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Here's a picture of TipToe sitting on the front of my car. I think she's getting anxious to go see Rina.

PinkGirl
11-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Cute....Tip beside a Survivor license plate.

Can you re-send the first one of her on the
BBQ wearing her new sweater. That one didn't
come through.

Tip looks good. I hope she didn't get greasy crawling
inside your turkey. I think she likes stuffing.

tousled1
11-23-2007, 10:32 AM
The pic of her at the Bar-B-Q should now be there.

Andrea Barnett Budin
11-23-2007, 11:55 AM
Hey Kate -- Did you manage to post that pic all by yourself?????? What is the secret. PLEASE TELL.

Adorable Tipsy. Thanks so much for sharing. Still can't see the BARBQ pic...

I WANT ONE OF THOSE LICENSE PLATES!!! Where does one purchase one? So very cool.

My granddaughter gave me the prettiest bc bracelet. So sweet. I wear it all the time now and I think of her and LOVE and feel all peaceful and happy... such a thoughtful gift for an 11 yr old (as of yesterday).

Hope y'all had a HAPPY THANKSGIVING (which is also Josie's Bday)... It was an especially happy holiday this year for us. So much to be thankful for.

Guess this was TipToe's first Thanksgiving. Did she pig out? Can hamsters eat pumpkin? Is it a fruit or veg? Googled it. It's a fruit. Not so good for Tip. Too much sugar.

Did you know a cucumber is a FRUIT? Me neither. But that's what I just read. Does the Internet lie?

Andi

PinkGirl
11-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Some pics of Tip's first Thanksgiving in the USA.

PinkGirl
11-23-2007, 12:06 PM
Kate,
The pink sweater is very nice - must go well with her pink
Highlight for Hope. I am going to "overlook" some of her
behaviour because it is a Holiday....who am I to judge what
she drinks or eats or where she passes out?

Andrea Barnett Budin
11-23-2007, 12:13 PM
KATE (and PINKIE) -- WELL DONE! THANK YOU FOR SHARING. THE PICS ALL MADE ME GIGGLE. THE DOG AND CAT PICS WERE FAB. CAT NOT AFRAID TO *SHARE* W/THE LITTLE RODENT. DOG JUST CURIOUS.

TELL US WHO WE'RE LOOKING AT W/THE CUTE FACES, AND THE ONE W/THE NOT SO HAPPY FACE. ALL GREAT! TIP IS OBVIOUSLY HAVING FUN.

KATE YOU ARE STANDING. THIS IS A GOOD THING. SINCE PNEUMONIA MAKES ME CONJURE UP IMAGES OF BEING IN BED, JUST HANGING IN... YOU ARE ONE STRONG LADY WITH SUCH A FAB ATTITUDE AND A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT. LOVE YOUR POSTS, AND YOU TOO...

BTW, PINK ONE, YOU ARE RIGHT. I HAD WAY TOO MUCH WINE MYSELF YESTERDAY. JUST SIPPED. BUT -- ALL DAY. MINE WAS THE GLASS W/THE LIPSTICK ON IT. YES, OTHERS JOINED ME. TIPSY -- GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE HOLIDAY. THOSE PIES LOOKED QUITE YUMMY...

GET WELL SOON, KATE! AND KEEP US *POSTED*. THINKING OF YOU... SENDING HEALING ENERGY YOUR WAY!

Andi

tousled1
11-23-2007, 01:55 PM
Thank you for posting the pictures Pink Girl. The little boy is my one and only grandchilld -- Eli -- and he sure fell in love with Tipsy. And of course the one with the bald head with Tipsy on her shoulder is me. My entire family enjoyed her -- she sure takes your mind off things. I just sent her via Fed Ex to Illinois so Rina should have her Monday monring.

Sheila
11-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Kate
Loved seeing the pics of Tip in Georgia...your grandson is adorable and you look wonderful, with or without the hair!!!!

Mgarr
11-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Is Tip heading to Michigan anytime soon? If so I'd like to meet up with her and the members in Michigan.

rinaina
11-27-2007, 11:01 AM
TIpToe arrived today in tip top shape, (just had to say that)! She is every bit adorable as in her many posted pictures. My Shi Tzu, Riley, is not quite sure what to make of her yet so for now I am keeping them apart. My husband thought I was nuts getting so excited over our cute little furry friend. I am afraid it is quite frigid here in Chicago, so I think we will keep to indoor activities for now but there is plenty to do inside with getting ready for the holidays and all. Wonder how her wrapping present skills are! Will keep you up to date on TipToes experiences here.
Rina