PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Louise

caya
10-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Hey Louise (weezie1053),

Just noticed it was your birthday today. So I hope it was a happy one, with many more to come.

all the best
caya

Mary Jo
10-31-2007, 04:01 AM
Yes Weezie.................a very happy birthday. May God shine down on you always.

Mary Jo

Sheila
10-31-2007, 05:34 AM
Happy Happy Birthday Weezie....Celebrate and enjoy this special day!

weezie1053
10-31-2007, 09:48 PM
Goodness...thank you for all of the well wishes. I have been celebrating for two days. Five years ago, I obtained a copy of my birth certificate, and it said I was born on the 30th of Oct vs. the 31st on which I had celebrated my birthday for 49 years. I then got my records from the hospital, and it too said the 30th vs. the 31st. My parents were deceased so my older sister and figured my Catholic mother of 6 kids (I was the last) decided she wasn't celebrating a birthday and then Halloween. She must've combined my birthday with Halloween. I had to rectify all of my records. Now, my office celebrates on the 30th, and my family celebrates on the 31st!

Louise

Andrea Barnett Budin
11-01-2007, 01:35 PM
Just keep on celebrating Life, Louise! Every day is a special day! But YOUR Day, or Days, are unique, as are you! Wishing you joy, harmony and health for many, many decades to come... (I'm going for another 40 yrs myself.)

My Mother's Bday was Oct. 15. When she died, we found papers that said it was actually Nov. 15. Probably due to some school cut off date, and wanting to get her in. Can't stop thinking October for her. Can't relate to Nov. date, right or not. That's the day she, and all of us, claimed for her. So, you just keep on celebrating till you're done... Have fun and enjoy each day to the max!

BIG HUGS,
Andi http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fca/06

Vanessa
11-01-2007, 02:24 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, LOUSE. I hope you had a joyous day!!!!!!!