PDA

View Full Version : Chrisy

PinkGirl
10-28-2007, 12:41 PM
I like your new picture but I can't find the wine. Is it in that
blue water bottle, or behind your back???? Just wondering.....

chrisy
10-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Pink, you are TOO funny!

Sorry to disappoint, but there's nothing but pure sierra mountain water in that blue bottle. Going to the mountains is an elixer all it's own. This picture was taken at my "favorite" spot in Yosemite - Lyell Canyon, which is just inside the park's eastern boundary off the Tioga road. In the middle of the river (I was facing it in this picture) are some large boulders with a little pine tree growing out of the rock. I call it my "chi tree" and go there to absorb the positive life force that can make trees grow out of rocks.

Although I will admit to having a lovely cabernet with dinner later that day...

Glad to know you're keeping an eye on me!!

Mary Jo
10-28-2007, 05:48 PM
One word sums up what I think of your new picture. Absolutely beautiful. Ok, that was 2 words. But the word "absolutely" had to precede the word beautiful.

You are absolutely beautiful inside and out.

Mary Jo

Sheila
10-29-2007, 05:44 AM
I don't know, I think the blue water bottle is a martini shaker in disguise....love the new picture, your hair has really grown! Can you loan me some when we are in San Antonio????

PinkGirl
10-29-2007, 06:14 AM
I didn't think of martinis, but I noticed Chrisy has some kind of blanket over
her legs - possibly hiding something - stir sticks, olives....

chrisy
10-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Mary Jo wow! what a nice thing to say:))

Sheila, wish you'd said something earlier about the hair - I got a haircut over this weekend...I would have saved you some.
all in all, Sheila, I think you're giving me a bad reputation - I've never even had a martini (ok, you did see me drinking cosmos) and now Pink thinks I'm smuggling bar supplies into the wilderness!

But I have to admit, the blue bottle COULD hold any variety of liquids...and since I've apparently got the fame, might as well have the game!