PDA

View Full Version : Vanessa How are you feeling????

Sheila
10-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Vanessa
Just wondering if you have started treatment for the brain mets yet, and how are you feeling....you are in my prayers for a quick and successful resolution so you can get back to being a great Grandmother to those 2 little ones!

tousled1
10-23-2007, 07:16 PM
Sheila,

I know that Vanessa started her WBR just about 2 weeks ago so I assume she must be finished. She did post when she was half way through and said that she was doing good.

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-24-2007, 06:00 PM
VANESSA,

I am thinking of you and praying you are doing okay. When you can, please fill us in. Know your Spirit is aglow...

WITH LOVE,
Andi

KRISS
10-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Yes Vanessa, Please let us know how you are doing? I am sending all sorts of good mo jo your way.

Vanessa
10-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Thank you so much for asking. I finished wbr on Tuesday and am just now starting to feel like the fog is lifting. I was extremely fatigued during the process, but am starting to feel a bit better. Needless to say I have hardly even been on the computer, because my vision was somewhat blurred and that is getting better, also. I had an appt. with my oncologist yesterday and they are ordering my tykerb, which I should get next week. I have several scans ordered for next Wednesday and she will use those to decide wether I will be on chemo, also and which one. Either a slightly lower dose of abraxane or xeloda. She will also consider adding back Herceptin at a later date. My 2 grandbabies are sleeply peacefully in my bedroom as I am typing. They really make life special. Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers. This group makes this journey much easier.

Mary Jo
10-26-2007, 04:51 AM
Sending gentle hugs to you Vanessa.

Love and God's Peace surround you,

Mary Jo

Sheila
10-26-2007, 05:10 AM
Vanessa
So glad to hear this is behind you, hope you start feeling stronger ...you are in my prayers...what a trooper!!!!!

fullofbeans
10-26-2007, 05:24 AM
All the best Vanessa may you have the swiftest of recovery..and may Tykerb be the answer.
Love

kareneg
10-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Dear Vanessa,

I am so slad you are feeling better, your in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Take good care.

Vi Schorpp
10-26-2007, 09:26 AM
This board's been thinking/praying for you...glad you're getting back on your feet. Your grandbabies are just the joy you needed. Be well.

Mary Anne in TX
10-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Vanessa, here's to tons more years of enjoying those precious grandbabies!!!

caya
10-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Vanessa,

Glad to hear that you are on the mend. Rest up, before you know it those grandbabies will be crawling all over the place!!

all the best
caya

Becky
10-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Vanessa

I'm glad that you are on the mend and done with rads. Have a restful weekend.

Vanessa
10-26-2007, 10:21 PM
I can tell I am feeling a bit better today than yesterday. I drove for the first time today to a corner Walgreens. It feels so good to know that people are concerned about you when you are away from the computer. Hugs and peace and NED to everyone on this board.

jones7676
10-27-2007, 06:56 AM
I am glad you are through the radiation. I hope they can come up with a good plan to continue treatment and I wish you NED. I am glad you got to drive! It is important to maintain as much independence as you can....good luck.

Ceesun
10-27-2007, 07:39 PM
Wishing yoou good health, Vanessa xo Cathy aka Ceesun