PDA

View Full Version : Just to lighten the load

Mary Jo
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
Wanted to share a fun pic just to lighten the load for us all. This is a picture of me and my husband dressed as a nun and a priest at a halloween party we just attended. We had such fun and I was told I make a good nun!!!! Whatever, that means. Haha!!

Just wanted to share.

Mary Jo

RhondaH
10-22-2007, 01:46 PM
I'll tell you a secret. I went to Catholic schools (as Tony does also) and I was on the "nun squad"...it was cool to be square. We even had Pope Anthony AND Sister Therese (REAL nun) was my sex education teacher...TOO interesting:) I LOVE the picture, it is TOO cute, you missed your calling.

Rhonda

DonnaD
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
Mary Jo,
I love how you are always changing your photo. I still don't like to be photographed so my pic will be the same for some time until I get control of the hair :)!

Great pic.
Donna

Sheila
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Sister MARY JO
You make me laugh so hard my sides hurt...I think the both of you need to hop on the Harley and cruise around dressed like this....
by the way, you do look like my high school religion teacher...Sister Margaret Mary!

KRISS
10-22-2007, 02:43 PM
Oh Mary Jo
First you make me cry with the prayer and then you make me laugh. It looks like you and your husband have too much fun. Thanks so much for bringing joy and praise into all our lives!

chrisy
10-22-2007, 03:37 PM
Sister mj,
I WAS wondering about that picture!
A friend of mine wanted to get back at another mutual friend for some "misdeeds" and signed her up to be recruited into the "sisterhood". If you decide you like it, I can have her send you the brochures!

lilyecuadorian
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Mary Jo ...is a sister with a lot of glamours ...dosent forget nice familiar season picture ...for the group .....LOL

Believe51
10-23-2007, 05:05 AM
I LOVE IT!!! Seeing you two together always melts my heart!!>>Believe51