PDA

View Full Version : Champagne Brunch?

DonnaD
10-21-2007, 09:23 AM
Today is the day for the Champagne Brunch. We who could not be with you are thinking of you. Share the details with us and maybe a photo? Hope it was a wonderful day of celebration.

Donna

Joe
10-22-2007, 07:24 PM
Donna,
Attendence for various reasons was off this year. We had 6 members attending and 4 other guests from the Bakersfield HER2 Sisterhood..

I did take some pictures, but we are currently under voluntary evacuation due to the fires here in San Diego. I had my daughter take a quick photographic inventory of the house and the she and Christine went over to the evacuation area.

We do not really expect any problems as we are quite a distance away from any open areas, but I stayed behind with my garden hoses ready.

I will update our status tomorrow.

Regards
Christine

DonnaD
10-22-2007, 08:20 PM
Joe,
It is so hard for us to understand the situation CA is in. Glad Christine and your daughter have evacuated. Please, please, please be careful.

Many thoughts and prayers are with you and all of CA.
Donna

Kimberly Lewis
10-23-2007, 05:09 AM
WOW, Joe and Christine, so sorry you are suffering this trauma. Will be praying and hope that everything works out!

Sheila
10-23-2007, 06:10 AM
Joe
I thought about both of you last night, as well as my brother who is up by Ontario....please be safe....our prayers are with you.