PDA

View Full Version : Hope you are not starving Mary Jo

KRISS
10-16-2007, 01:18 PM
I hope your day has not been so bad with the liquid diet. You will do just great I'm sure. Just make sure Mark takes you someplace great for a late lunch or early dinner to celebrate the good news I am sure you will receive. I will say a prayer for you for both the colonoscopy as well as the starvation. Know he is with you, Kriss

Mary Jo
10-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Thank you Kriss. How thoughtful of you to think of me. In between waves of nausea I type this and am trying to take my mind off of how I feel. Which is MAJOR S H I _ _ y! (You figure it out)

I'm about 1/2 way done drinking the 2 liters of Halflytely - still haven't started going - am bloated and feel yucko!!!! I can say with all honesty, that chemo or any of my other treatments never made me feel like I feel right now.

So thanks Kriss. All that said I'm feeling "peachy." I know, I know....I shouldn't complain .......... life could be wayyyyyyyyy worse so I'll shut up - drink this crap and pray for pooping to begin soon and end even sooner.

Thanks for thinking of me.......I thought of you today too and posted to your post.

Love you,

Mary Jo

hutchibk
10-16-2007, 03:50 PM
HA MaryJo - I am just right now starting my 64 oz of Gatorade mixed with the Miralax... here we go!! and go, and go and go....

I am soooooo hungry. Chicken broth and green and yellow jello do not help very much. I'd give anything for some enchiladas right now!!

What time is your test tomorrow? Mine is not until 2 pm. I might faint before then from hunger! Or I might eat my arm.

Gerri
10-16-2007, 03:59 PM
YIKES! This is MY day tomorrow, my procedure is on Thursday. I am also going with the HalfLytely plan - hope I feel better than you do Mary Jo. I sure hope I have a MORNING appointment - I won't find out until tomorrow night what time I go in.

Just think, soon this will all be behind us - so to speak...

KRISS
10-16-2007, 05:29 PM
Gerri and Brenda, good luck to you too! As I eat my chocolate sundae I will think of all of you! Is that wrong of me ? Sorry. Prayers with all of you over the nest couple of days.

hutchibk
10-16-2007, 05:29 PM
hahahaha, good one Gerri! Bathroom jokes are the best sometimes, at times like this anyway. My beau just called and said he got hung up "just shooting the sh*% with a friend" - and I said "funny, I need to go do the same thing right now" LOL.

OK, gotta run, if you know what I mean...

hutchibk
10-16-2007, 05:30 PM
Kriss - that is just mean. Funny, but right now, mean, mean, mean...

Mary Jo
10-16-2007, 05:36 PM
Ohhhhh, that Kriss is a NASTY, NASTY girl!!!!!!!!!!!http://her2support.org/vbulletin/images/icons/icon7.gif The nausea has since passed, the mad rush to the bathroom is slowing down and the hunger pangs are increasing at an ALARMING rate. While in the bathroom I could smell the neighbors cooking out BBQ ribs - OH did that smell good and then I read this post from OUR FRIEND Kriss about chocolate sundae's.

A GENTLE smack to Kriss (cause I like you)

Happy pooping Brenda and Gerri.

Mary Jo

Becky
10-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Don't worry - we only had leftovers tonight and they weren't that great.

hutchibk
10-16-2007, 06:19 PM
Thanks Becks... but even that sounds good right now!

Gerri
10-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I had planned to "eat lightly" today as Becky recommended. That was until Mary Jo and Brenda said how hungry they were all day. Since I had about a half of bowl of soup for lunch I was really hungry when I got home. When my husband suggested In N Out (a California burger joint) I said, "LETS GO!" I had a grilled cheese (a 'burger' without the meat) and an order of fries - so bad but SO GOOD! Don't worry guys, I'll get mine tomorrow!

Kriss: Enjoy the chocolate Sundae - as long as you add lots of nuts for me :-)

hutchibk
10-16-2007, 08:15 PM
OMG, I love In And Out Burger, which is exactly what will happen to you and it tomorrow... LOL.

I can taste a burger right now and I think I am going to cry.

Sheila
10-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Brenda Marejo and Gerri....
We know you are hungry, but think of all the weight you lost.....that always consoles me when I'm slurping down an icy cold johnny golytely

Mary Anne in TX
10-17-2007, 04:34 AM
I'm picturing 3 very hungery, skinny, racing warriors. I kinda had to not think about your ordeal yesterday. I couldn't stand to know you were in the midst of such misery. But now you've lost tons of weight, done a good thing, and can justify having you very favorite thing to eat! You guys are great! ma