PDA

View Full Version : I really miss Sandy H posts.

Brenda_D
10-06-2007, 02:58 PM
Not that I don't like all of you, but I really do miss Sandy's smiling face and sweet posts.
:(

Barbara H.
10-06-2007, 03:36 PM
I agree!!
Barbara H.

nitewind
10-06-2007, 04:04 PM
Me too, she had the sweetest smile!

RhondaH
10-06-2007, 04:22 PM
and her GREEN shoes. This time of year, I think of how her dog Yoda was so sick and I found a dog "YODA" halloween costume that I bought and sent to her...she got SUCH a kick out of it.

Rhonda

Vanessa
10-06-2007, 08:33 PM
I miss her, also.

hutchibk
10-06-2007, 09:56 PM
Me too. I think I'll wear my green shoes next week to my PET scan.

sassy
10-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Sandy must be looking down on us all. Yesterday I thought of Sandy out of the blue. I miss her posts, but feel that she is here with us in spirit.

Chelee
10-07-2007, 12:33 AM
I can honestly say that hardly a day goes by that I don't think of Sandy. I miss her so much. She was such a kind & awesome women. Always giving of herself...ready to help in any way possible....and with a smile. (Loved her avatar.) Such a loving, and very genuine warm hearted person. She was one of a kind and someone I will personally never forget. I feel blessed to have known her.

Chelee

Becky
10-07-2007, 05:48 AM
That's the weirdest thing because I thought of Sandy yesterday too. I met Sandy at San Antonio last year and was thinking that it is weird she won't be there. Sandy has attended that with this group for at least 5 yrs in a row. I was going to try to find a green shoe lapel pin for everyone to wear at our booth this year.

I miss Sandy too!

madubois63
10-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Strange - I thought of Sandy yesterday too!! She just popped in to my thoughts...I do miss her too.

KRISS
10-07-2007, 07:56 AM
She must be checking in on all of us because I thought of her earlier this week. She always gave me a smile reading her post. Her spirit was truly contagious. And Yes, I too will wear my green shoes to my herceptin on Wed. Miss her lots

IRENE FROM TAMPA
10-07-2007, 08:59 AM
Yesterday Sandy came to my mind also. I often think of all of our sisters that we have lost, but yesterday in particular Sandy H popped into my mind and I thought of how sad it was that we lost her. How strange that so many of us had that same feeling at the same time.

She must be watching over us all as she always did.

I miss her too. We love you Sandy.

vickie h
10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
Thank you, Sandy H, for all the love you bestowed upon me over the year we corresponded by emails. You touched my hands when they were trembling, quelled my fears when they got too close, lived in my heart when I needed a friend to comfort me. You are still here in my heart and it beats to the rythym of your love. I miss you, Vickie

Mary Anne in TX
10-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Sandy's magical green shoes must have been tapping out a message to everyone yesterday. Maybe cheering us on and telling us to keep on keeping on with a positive, fighting spirit! What a remarkable legacy she has left! Luv to you Sandy as you dance with the angels! ma

StillHere
10-07-2007, 05:47 PM
I miss Sandy also. I wish I could put my loss into words as eloquently as Vicki H did. What a gift Vicki has for writing. If I am ever to the point of having to take long term disability, I hope I have the energy to keep in contact w/ everyone the way Sandy did. It was truely a blessing (and I am not overly religious) to read her posts and see her smiling face each day. I hope her memory helps to remind us to stay upbeat no matter what.

lilyecuadorian
10-07-2007, 08:25 PM
THIS IS POST is like tribute to Sandy I got to admited that a least twice a week she caming to my mind ....and now I feel normal human being....she is in heaven I think everyone who is facing this battle is goint to be close to the Lord ...

janet/FL
10-07-2007, 08:29 PM
I was thinking of Sandy, also. As I drove by Dustin, FL. I thought of her and how much she enjoyed her stay on the beach. And I thought of her green shoes.

Bev
10-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Ditto all. I'm sure I have thought of her and the shoes this week. Such a good and kind person. I never met her in person but could tell. I hope we are all lucky or desrving to be remembered as such. Bev

Believe51
10-09-2007, 05:21 AM
My green shoes are just that, they represent the great hero Sandy was to my husband and myself and I wear them not only as a tribute to her but to all my heros, for 'my own crazy good luck' plan. I just wore my pair to his petscan.>>Believe51

ps.....I have a back-up pair too!!

RhondaH
10-09-2007, 06:55 AM
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/customavatars/avatar5_3.gif

rinaina
10-09-2007, 03:23 PM
she always had a moment to help with her cheerful words and sense of humor. she will forever be missed, but her kind spirit will linger always.

MichelleH
10-09-2007, 05:07 PM
I found myself thinking of Sandy yesterday as well. I believe she is watching us from above and still touching us with her love. We all miss you Sandy and your sweet smile!

Michelle

Karen W
10-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I miss Sandy and Lisa, too.

Karen