PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Karen (StillHere)

Becky
10-06-2007, 11:15 AM
Dear Karen

Have a wonderful, wonderful birthday! I hope you get lots of great presents too!

tousled1
10-06-2007, 12:08 PM
Happy Birthday Karen and many more to come

PinkGirl
10-06-2007, 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday Still Here - save some cake and chipmunks for Tiptoe!!!

Jean
10-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Dear Karen,
Happy Happy Birthday...isn't it just great havingg those Birthdays?
Wishing you many many more.

Hugs,
Jean

karen raines hunt
10-06-2007, 03:11 PM
HI,

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I had a great birthday.

Tonight, I am modeling in a survivor fashion show for a local breast cancer foundation called "Hope Lives." The fashion show is part of a hugh Gala to raise awareness and money to support the foundation. This foundation, based in Ft. Collins, provides support services for women during treatment and up to 6 months following treatment for breast cancer. Services include: house cleaning, massage, acupuncture and others. I just had my hair and make up done for the show, and get to wear a really pretty outfit for the show.

Karen

karen raines hunt
10-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi,

I just realized................I am still here, but not "Still Here." Still Here and I both recently celebrated birthdays.

Karen

Brenda_D
10-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Well, happy birthday to both of you. :)

Liz J.
10-06-2007, 05:17 PM
Happy Birthday to both Karens.

Liz J.

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-06-2007, 06:29 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN ... AND KAREN!! I send love to you both! Having birthdays is so full of genuine rejoicing once you've been down our path! No problem with aging any more. We all get it. That's what Life is all about -- having birthdays, growing and evolving. I wish you both a day of joy, harmony, health and love. And may you have an entire year of such days. To that I add many, many decades of wonder and awe...

Andi

Mary Jo
10-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Happy happy birthday Karen (still here) - you betcha you are "still here" and we here at her2support are so thankful as you dear one are a blessing to this site.

May your day be as wonderful as you are.

Mary Jo

Mary Jo
10-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Just read that the other Karen had a birthday too. Well happy happy birthday to you as well and although you aren't "still here" you are STILL HERE and for that I am also thankful. As you also, are a blessing to this site AS YOU ALL ARE.

May your day ALSO be as WONDERFUL as you are.

Mary Jo

StillHere
10-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi there from Karen (StillHere), My birthday started last night. My husband grilled steaks and King Crab legs for supper w/ Champagne. Had a very romantic evening (all about me. Heeeheee). Jeff went golfing today, so I think he was extra thoughtful last night if you get my drift. The kids came over at noon and we went to Pike Lake (Rolling hills area of Kettle Moraine, WI - about 45 mins from Milwaukee). It was beautiful, but very warm. I never went hiking on my birthday before when it was 91 degrees. It was surreal to see families swimming in the lake in October. We came home and my daughter made Fajitas for dinner. She also baked an apple pie with Granny Smith, Cortland, and Haralton (sp) apples. We stopped on the way home from the lake to pick up a 1/2 gal of vanilla custard for pie alamode. Could not have asked for a better birthday.

PS: Happy Birthday to my Birthday Buddy Karen Raines Hunt. If your day was 1/2 as good as mine, you had a darn swell time also. Take Care and I raise my champagne glass to you. (Yes, I had champagne yesterday and today - I told you it was a birthday weekend celebration) Love Karen

Vanessa
10-06-2007, 08:25 PM
Happy Birthday to the Karens. I hope you both enjoyed your birthdays (it sounds like you did). Here is to many, many, many more birthdays!!

sassy
10-06-2007, 10:36 PM
Happy Birthday to both Karens!