PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray For My Mother!!!

Believe51
10-05-2007, 05:53 AM
I have been so predisposed lately but that does not mean the prayers or candles stopped, I am just very busy with family health problems. Today I ask for a special favor; please include my Angel Mother in your prayers, this woman is my Saint. She just had a mammogram and needs to have another one and a biopsy. We are a bit concerned because her last mammogram showed calcifications and we were going to keep an watchful eye on this matter. Hopefully it is just to double check. Girls, I am really scared for my mother this time. Please send all the prayers and positive thoughts her way. Do you know that since my husband was diagnosed on 9/2006 she has been at my house each and every night!!!!.>>Believe51

lilyecuadorian
10-05-2007, 06:07 AM
My prayers are on your mother way ..I know that those calcification is going to be the same then last year ...let's trust our Dear GOD today

kareneg
10-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Oh Marie,

I am praying for good results for you Mom. Please keep us posted hun love you!

Becky
10-05-2007, 06:19 AM
I am praying for your mother and thinking about you.

There is no place like Hope!

Mary Anne in TX
10-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Hi Marie!
Aren't moms magnificent? They just seem to know what we need and how to do for us like no other! I'm sorry your mom must go thru more tests. Here's praying it's just a "double check"! Take a deep breath and remember to take care of you. ma

tousled1
10-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Marie,

I will keep your Mom in my prayers. Hopefully the calcifications turn out to be nothing.

hutchibk
10-05-2007, 10:37 AM
Marie - from my heart to God's ears...

Mary Jo
10-05-2007, 12:59 PM
Dear Dear Marie,

I pray for benign results for your mom and ask God to keep all of you in His arms of love.

Love and Peace,

Mary Jo

Ceesun
10-05-2007, 04:07 PM
Hoping all is well for you and yours, Cathy aka Ceesun

Vanessa
10-05-2007, 06:56 PM
More prayers coming your way!

Liz J.
10-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Dear Marie,

Sending prayers and all good thoughts your way.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Sheila
10-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Marie
You Mother is in my prayers....may her miracle happen!

dhealey
10-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Marie, Keeping you and your mother in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know what happens.

chrisy
10-06-2007, 01:43 PM
All of the above. Me too.

Jean
10-06-2007, 02:42 PM
Dear Marie,

"The apple does not fall far from the tree"
You are a saint yourself.

Will keep you and your Mom in my prayers.

Hugs,
Jean

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-06-2007, 05:56 PM
Marie, Angel, you and Ed are always in my prayers. I will include your Mom to be sure. From the moment I read your post. Calcifications are common, I know from my many friends who have had them and they have always turned out to be nothing. It was only me, who never had a lump or anything that was dx w/bc. So, I am praying, and BELIEVING that your Mom's calc will prove to be nothing more than that... Don't worry till you know for sure you have something to be concerned about. That's my rule, hard to follow though it is.

How blessed you are to have her in your life! With love as always, my dear friend,
http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/gstres/celebrte/heartAndi

StillHere
10-06-2007, 07:40 PM
Marie, I am sending all the positive energy I can muster to RI. I predict, if the wind is right you should receive them sometime early tomorrow morning. Peace to you and your family. Karen

Believe51
10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
I wanted to thank you for the prayers for my dear Mother, she seems to be calm about it, not sure if it is the rock that she is or a front. I will be there by her side just as she has been EVERY night since Ed's diagnosis 9/06!! Thanks My Warrior Angels, you shall never know just how much strength I gather from you all.>>Believe51

PS....would you believe her biggest fear is making the blanket for our loved TIPTOE in time for her arrival????? That's my mom for you!!

Believe51
10-19-2007, 11:02 AM
Mom needs a biopsy on Tuesday for a 4mm spot that is NOT calcification. I do know much about inflammatory breast cancer, but I am a little hazy about what this may be. Until I find out what it is I will try not to worry.

Any comments will help me to help her. Part of me wants that 'Scream Ride', but until I am sure about what is going on I need to compose myself. Especially because Ed is at a difficult path on his journey.

Please continue to pray for My Angel Mom. I wish I went with her but dad did. He has many health issues and I stayed home just to let him have the glory of giving back to her. Prayers right back at ya!!>>Believe51

rinaina
10-19-2007, 11:09 AM
saying prayers for your mom and for you.

Sherryg683
10-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Your mom and husband will be in my prayers, along with you. You don't need anything else put on your plate at this time, sweet lady..sherry

Lolly
10-19-2007, 03:22 PM
Sending prayers for your mom and Ed, and you too, Marie.

<3 Lolly

Andrea Barnett Budin
10-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Marie HONEY, A number of my friends have had *things* w/diff names that had to be biopsied and removed. None was ca. Thank God. They all speak of their scarred breasts, having had so many incidences -- and *scares* of this occurring.

Whereas I never had a single lump or any thing. Just bc invasive lobular 4th stage. Go figure. I am praying your mom falls in to the former category. And yes, hard as it is, until you know for sure there's something to worry about for mom, just pray for good results, as I AM! As I have been. Along w/prayers for ED! And now, sweetie, for your poor foot. How inopportune! And plain crummy. So sorry, Marie. So not fair. May Tiptoe's healing powers touch you all. I LOVE YOU...
BIG HUGS, Andi

sarah
10-21-2007, 05:04 AM
Marie,
Here's hoping that it's not cancer. Stay strong.
hugs and love
sarah

KRISS
10-21-2007, 07:55 AM
Marie, I will be thinking of you and your Mom. Let's keep hope in our prayers and the wind to carry her through.