PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking how awful it would be........

Mary Jo
10-04-2007, 06:47 PM
After reading the responses to my CT results and the prayers and support I was given when I shared the news about having the CT scan this past Wed., it got me thinking about how awful it would be to not have this support system. Although I've never met a single one of you in person, I truly feel as if I know each of you. I care sincerely about each of you and just wanted to let you all know how much I truly appreciate your love and support.

Thank you everyone for just being their - for offering that love and support when needed and for truly caring.

Mary Jo

AlaskaAngel
10-05-2007, 10:06 AM
Said so truly from the heart...

Hugs,

AlaskaAngel

Believe51
10-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Each day at some point I thank God for this site and all of the family members that I adore so much. I too love you all and could not imagine a day without you. In fact, being so busy and not being able to read and post as I usually do has got me a little down.>>Believe51

BonnieR
10-05-2007, 11:46 AM
Reading Joe's thread about Shell and how important this site was to her really brought it home for me.....

Ceesun
10-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Yes, Marejo, I thank you all-we are lucky to have each other and this site. Cathy aka Ceesun

KellyA
10-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I know what you mean Marejo- I just don't know what I would do without this site. Its part of my everyday life, and I look forward to reading each day and seeing how everyone is. It is wonderful also to be able to share both my happiest and darkest moments and know that all will understand. It truly has been a blessing.

Love, Kelly

sassy
10-07-2007, 06:57 PM
I don't think I could have had more support, love, care, prayers---you name it--from my family and friends from day one of my journey. But not one of them can understand how I truly feel and what it is like to travel this path----but all of YOU can.

This is a life line, a love line, a support line... We are the definition of a line: " a number of persons standing one behind the other ".