PDA

View Full Version : Round 3 - carbo/gem & thoughts

SoCalGal
09-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Hi Ladies, and Gents,

Just wanted to post a quick hello. I've been up in Oregon, taking my youngest to college and getting her settled. That was my "mission" this year, and I did it! Cancer, chemo, divorce and all! I am so proud of her and how she's handling this transition.

Am back on "the sauce" and feeling quite lousy today. Hopefully by tomorrow the side effects will start to subside. My last blood draw had my markers dropping, so that was good news and makes feeling so crappy easier to handle.

I really missed access to this site, and am glad to be back online. Will post more in a day or two. I feel like I missed so much info!

xoxo
Flori

tousled1
09-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Flori,

Now that you have your daughter settled at college you'll have more time to pamper yourself.

Believe51
09-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Well I missed you too Sweetheart, so much has happened and I know you will be doing a large amount of reading when you are feeling better. Funny how I was thinking of you yesterday and here you are today!! I am so happy to hear of your adventures, I know seeing your youngest to college was a goal of yours. I am so very pleased that we recieved the news here.

As for the 'sauce' part of this adventure, I know you are FULL!! We have hit some bumps too honey. Stinks. Want to remind you again how you are a big hero in my life. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are feeling back to yourself soon. Biggest of prayers and love coming your way as always. Boy did I miss your voice!! Positive healing energy going out to you>>Believe51

caya
09-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Flori -

Hope you are feeling better soon. Glad that your markers are dropping.
I agree with Kate - pamper yourself now - you deserve it!!

all the best
caya

Jean
09-26-2007, 08:50 PM
Flori,
So glad your markers are down and I will pray that they continue to drop.
Best of luck to your daughter on her new journey. How exciting for her.
The four years go so fast. My son just graduated this May.

Get your rest - and please keep us updated on your progress.
Best of Luck,
jean