PDA

View Full Version : MonaVie has really helped my neck and back pain.

Vic
09-12-2007, 07:40 PM
I don't know if any of you have heard about MonaVie yet, but I think it's the "real deal." I tried a bottle and after taking it faithfully for three weeks, my neck and back pain are gone. When I go for my blood work with my onc. I'm going to see what it does with my cholesterol, too. All of our friends' cholesterol has gone down dramatically!

I drink it twice a day like clockwork. It actually tastes really good. As soon as I get up, I pour 2 oz. into my little shot glass. Then I have it at 5 p.m. just before dinner. It tastes really, really good and is full of antioxidants. I actually can't wait till 5 p.m. so I can have it!

I felt it almost immediately, but everyone is different and I'm not sure that after a week you'll 'feel' any major effects. But, you may. Some people do, some don't. Everyone's body is different. But, having the experience of cancer, it's a no brainer...our group should be drinking this. This product has the highest amount of antioxidants without question.

I've got to be honest. I thought this may be a scam and/or I was skeptical, but I've got to tell you that my neck doesn't hurt as much nor does my hip area, which is where I think my arthritis is. My skin looks good and my energy level is good. I am really hoping my cholesterol goes down, because that's one area I need to watch since I'm over 200. When I have my blood tests in Oct. with my onc. and gp, it will be a good indicator.

It is a bit pricey at $35 a bottle, but at $4 a day, it makes sense. I don't have the pain I was having and that's worth the $4. Frankly, I think it's just 'good common sense' nutrition. Where can you get all your servings of fruits and vegetables for less than $4 a day?!? (the reason why it's fruits AND veggies is because the ACAI berry has the same chemical make-up of Kale and Broccoli...that's why experts call it the #1 superfood in the world). The way antioxidants work is by attacking the 'free radicals' in your body where you need it most.

I really don't mean to "hawk" this MonaVie drink, but it's good and it's helping me. Email me offline at zimmermanvicki@yahoo.com (http://us.f514.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=zimmermanvicki@yahoo.com) and we can talk more about it. Like I said, I was hurting and I wanted to give it a fair shot, so I ordered a case of the bottles. I decided to get a better price by buying wholesale vs. retail and did the Autoship, and I can stop if I decide it's not for me.

Every morning I put 2 oz. in a shot glass and then I have my second one at 5 p.m. I actually look forward to it. I buy the "active" because it has glucosamine in it and also celadrin which is an anti-inflammatory.

If you want to give it a try, let me know and I'll sign you up and you can start drinking it and see what you think for yourself.

My friend told me she tells people with no real issues that just are drinking it for the health benefits that they should drink a bottle a week for the first 4 weeks to saturate their cells (that's 2 ounces in the am and 2 ounces in the pm). After that, a half a bottle a week is fine (that's 1 ounce in the am and 1 ounce in the pm.) Make sure you drink it cold (I put mine in the frig.) and shake it before you pour.If you find you like it, you can start having it sent to you so you don't run out of product after finishing the one bottle. A bottle lasts a week per person.

Anyway, I think it's good and I know it's helping me.

Vicki Z in Calif.

anne2
09-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Vic,
I heard of this. I think Summner Redstone or some bigwig swear's by this at 85. Where do you get it anyway. DOes it contain alot of sugars?
Thanks,
Anne

Vic
09-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Hi Anne,

It's such a coincidence that you wrote about the sugar content, because my friend, who signed me up, just sent me this great video by Dr. Niles who speaks right away about sugar and the cancer connection. He also gives some really good information on why we should be drinking MonaVie. The last few minutes he shares some personal health challenges he experienced and those of others. It's about 10 minutes long, but worth a look.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16975867 (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16975867)

Yes, I get the drink through my friend and she can set you up (need credit card info. so it's shipped directly at a "wholesale/warehouse price," and you can cancel any time, which is nice. But, I love it and don't want to stop. Email me or call me (I'll give you my phone # at my email address, zimmermanvicki@yahoo.com (zimmermanvicki@yahoo.com)) or you can chat with Sydney, my friend, online or by phone. I was so amazed and impressed with her mother's turnaround in health. When you hurt, you'll try anything. But, this has amazing scientific backup.
Here's my friend Sydney's note on the sugar question you had:

Actually Vicki,

The sugar content is really low for a juice. There is no added sugar, it's all natural. For each 2 ounce serving it only has 8 grams of carb and 8 grams of sugar. The antioxidants are so concentrated that you don't need to drink a whole glass. I think people are under the impression that they will be drinking a huge glass of it...when it's really just a shot twice a day. Syd

Oh yeah, the Sumner Redstone thing. I'll include his article here, too, so you can read it. http://money.cnn.com/2007/08/23/news/newsmakers/100172390.fortune/index.htm?section=magazines_fortune (http://money.cnn.com/2007/08/23/news/newsmakers/100172390.fortune/index.htm?section=magazines_fortune)

Feel free to chat any time. I'll keep you informed on my blood work next month when I see my onc. But, try it yourself and see what you think. I'll bet you'll love it.

Have a nice day,

Vicki