PDA

View Full Version : Where is "Believe 51 a.k.a. Marie)

Mary Jo
09-09-2007, 04:20 AM
Was just wondering where you are Maria? I pray all is well. I missed seeing your posts and wondered where you were?

Hugs I send,

Mary Jo

Yorkiegirl
09-09-2007, 06:56 AM
I was just thinking about her earlier this morning.

I hope all is OK.

StillHere
09-09-2007, 07:55 AM
Marie, please write to tell us where you and Ed are at in your journey. Thank you again for the beautiful card I received in the mail last week. I hope we can be there for you, as you have always been here for us. Love Karen

StillHere
09-09-2007, 06:29 PM
I just rememberd that you and Ed were going to head to the White Mts on 9/7-9/10. I hope that is why you have not been posting. Hope that is where you are and you are having a joyful time together.

tousled1
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I spoke to Marie on Thursday evening and she and Ed were going away for the weekend. September 7th marked one year since Ed's diagnosis with cancer. I hope they are having a great time. I'm sure Marie will post with all the details of their wonderful weekend when she returns.

Mary Jo
09-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Thank you Kate. I was worried.

Mary Jo

StillHere
09-11-2007, 05:16 PM
Marie, Hope you had a nice weekend with Ed. Please check in with us, so we know how you both are doing. Peace be with you. Karen

Believe51
09-12-2007, 05:36 AM
How happy reading this post and how you girls missed me, it was 'Today's Joy' for me. I have much to say and will write quite an updated novel either today or tomorrow. Lots to say about:

Our 'one year cancerversary' get-away
His updated progress
Need for prayers on upcoming scans
My Joys
The trouble of no medical/getting Tykerb (we were getting it from our regular drug store..do not ask!!) (Uggh!!)
....and ya know..much much more.

For now I leave saying that I was surely not the same without you all. Last week was quite busy and I was fighting off some negative energy before it turned to ugly depression!!

I love you all and was honored to hear that you missed this NUT CASE!! LOL

Until my novel, lots of love, prayers, hugs and positive energy!! Always>>Believe51

Mary Anne in TX
09-12-2007, 07:58 AM
Hey Marie!
We're all "nut cases" now and then. My goal each day is to be less now and save it for then!!! ma