PDA

View Full Version : Andrea B B

Joe
09-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday !!!!!!!! with a 9 year anniversary approaching.

Well Wishes
Christine and Joe

Andrea Barnett Budin
09-03-2007, 01:46 PM
THANKS FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, JOE! OF MY BDAY AND MY CANSERVERSARY, as Marie so adorably calls it. 9 yrs on Vit H. 12 yrs since my initial dx!! CONFETTI!! I humbly appreciate your kindness and the beauty of all who grace this board with their hearts, their wisdom and experience. It never fails to blow me away how much love can be found on this site, with each beautiful new day!

ANDI :)

tricia keegan
09-03-2007, 03:57 PM
Happy Birthday Andrea, I won't ask which one this is lol!! Hope you enjoy and celebrate and congrats also on your nine years!! Here's to another nine and more:)

BonnieR
09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
I am new here but you have been an inspiration already! Happy B'Day and many, many more. One day at a time!!

rentrac
09-03-2007, 04:21 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope this is a magnificent day for you. There's one thing about being a part of this group: Birthdays are to be celebrated with the truest joy. Every one of us understands just how precious they are.

With balloons and confetti thoughts just for you-
Rentrac

StephN
09-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Dear Andi -
So glad you found this site and decided to become part of the group here. There is SO much to share - beyond our chemo complaints, etc.

Wish I had some sage advice on the "Hot topic," but that problem is one bullet I managed to dodge! Hope someone else will come forward with good advice and a gift that "keeps on giving."

I hope the champagne toasts were many and long!

H A P PY B I R T H D A Y, DEAR ANDI!

Sheila
09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Andi
AND MANY MANY MORE for you.....congrats on the years of life and the years since your "new life " began....hoping you have many more to celebrate with us....thanks for joining the group! You have added so much to many of us in your posts.

Jean
09-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Dear Andi,
Sending you a huge birthday hug! Enjoy and embrace (which you do so well)....

Of course I am thrilled on your cancerversiry and I know you will continue
your success....

Happiness to you.
Big hugs,
Jean

Vanessa
09-03-2007, 06:35 PM
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And many, many more.

Julie2
09-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Wish you many many more happy years ahead.

Julie

chrisy
09-03-2007, 10:01 PM
ABB
Hope you have/had a wonderful birthday - brimming with love and life!

Chelee
09-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Andrea. Its almost midnight but I made it just in time to wish you a very Happy Birthday. I hope it was wonderful...wishing you MANY more to come!
Chelee

madubois63
09-04-2007, 04:28 AM
Happy, Happy birthday Andi!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you continue to celebrate an all your wishes come true...Love - Maryann

SoCalGal
09-04-2007, 09:17 AM
But you're a hot chick!

Happy Birthday from one oldie to another. You wear it well.

Thanks for being alive and for spreading your love and words of wisdom to your "sistah from another mistah". xoxo Flori

Mary Anne in TX
09-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Andi!
I think you're getting younger and healthier each day! What energy! What commitment! What a wonderful attitude! And most of all...all that caring! Best wishes! ma

tousled1
09-04-2007, 03:50 PM
Happy Birthday Andi. Also congrats on your 9 year Cancerversary!!!!! Must be the Vitamin H!

Andrea Barnett Budin
09-04-2007, 04:01 PM
HERE'S TO VITAMIN H -- AND TO ALL MY SISTER FRIENDS ON THIS SITE! HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO HAVE FOUND YOU ALL! WHAT AN OUTSTANDING GROUP OF BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEINGS!! I adore every one of you, and cannot thank you enough for your kind wishes and sweet words. I carry you all in my heart at all times.

Off to NY for a quickie, docs, family, friends, rush, rush, kiss, kiss. Almost all packed, battened down the hatches, put out the garbage, got the dogs ready for Aunt Ali to take over (with her 3 kids and her 2 dogs)...

Will catch up with all you next week. STILL PRAYING FOR A RESPONSE TO MY HOT TOPIC THREAD. I am melting... But still smiling http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fca/06 and still beaming lots of love http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/clip_art/gstres/celebrte/heart aways...
Andi

BEA
09-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Just realized we have the same birthday. Hope you have a great time in NY. Enjoy and party party party. Great to hear you are a 9-year survivor. I just got a good report for 6 months. Glad to have a birthday and put the past year in the back.

Lala
09-05-2007, 09:03 AM
♪ Happy Birthday Andi ♪

Celebrate the year and best wishes on your anniversary.

Becky
09-05-2007, 10:06 AM
I hope you had a wonderful day. You are an inspiration to all of us.

R.B.
09-06-2007, 02:16 AM
Happy Birthday

sassy
09-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Hope you had a wonderful birthday Andi!
________
SuqarLipz_x3 cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SuqarLipz_x3)