PDA

View Full Version : Take Our Survey

Joe
09-02-2007, 05:26 PM
This survey will help facilitate the needs of HER2 breast cancer patients as well as provide the HER2 Support Group with valuable information about our members. Due to FDA rules, only members from the United States may participate. Also, you do not need to be registered to complete this survey. No one will know of your identity.

Click the following link:

http://www.her2support.org/sisterhood.htm

Regards
Joe

Yorkiegirl
09-02-2007, 07:25 PM
All I got was a box with a red x in it, and nothing to click on. Did I do something wrong?

Yorkiegirl
09-02-2007, 07:39 PM
OK got it to work for me now.

hutchibk
09-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Hi joe - the survey does not include the age group 40-49 as a choice under question #19...

Other than that, I completed it.

SoCalGal
09-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Well that's funny because I just hemmed and hawed under that one because technically I am still under 50 - at least for another few weeks:)

Carol Carlson
09-10-2007, 07:29 PM
I am rather appalled at the lack of information from professionals about her2 positive status. People that I have met that work in oncology every day have minimal knowledge. I live in the Boston area where there is access to all such information-- it just does not seem to be " getting out there"
Carol carlson

MCS
09-10-2007, 09:49 PM
Thank you Joe.

I feel a lot of the press is about er + and breast cancer that is estrogen receptive.

Always about tamoxifen, arimidex etc but nothing about our risks with our dx. I may sound selfish but I wish we had more attention so that we can get more research funds for our treatment.

mcs