PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tracy

Vi Schorpp
08-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I know it's been about a year since your husband died and I was wondering how you're doing. This was probably the hardest year of your life. I found it was hard to have a first Christmas, birthday, event without your partner. I hope you are well, and I know the others on this board have been thinking of you as well.

Chelee
08-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Your right, I too was thinking of Tracy and wondering how she is doing? I can't even imagine how difficult its been without him. Tracy I sure hope your doing OK. I've certainly kept you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you!

Chelee

Tracy
09-15-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, I am doing ok. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I had to do alot of the "1st" right after it happened, his b-day was 9/1, the one year sadiversary was 9/8....hardest week of my life and I never thought I would make it through, but I did. I survived, just like I survived cancer...people tell me I am strong, sometimes I just think I am numb...once the shock wore off I looked back and realized that I could not remember the holidays, our anniversary (10/5), etc...I think this year will be hard too, but I am keeping the faith, keeping as strong as I can be for me and my kids! Love and hugs....Tracy

sassy
09-15-2007, 07:40 PM
Tracy,

So good to hear from you. I have thought of you often in the past year and kept you in my prayers for comfort and strength.

Sheila
09-16-2007, 05:32 AM
Tracy
Your strength is seen in your beautiful picture...your smile glows threough all you have endured in the last couple years...you are strong and I admire you.....hope life continues to be joyful for you and your children....know that you are thought of often on this board.

Tracy
09-16-2007, 05:32 PM
Thank you for the continued prayers, I do need them more than you know. It was hard enough being dx at 36, but to be widowed at 37 was the hardest thing ever in my life. I am trying to keep smiling, I am trying to keep my faith and I am trying to live! My kids need me! XOXO

saleboat
09-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Hi Tracy,

It is nice to 'see' you. You look SO beautiful.

Jen