PDA

View Full Version : Off to Maine

Grace
08-24-2007, 09:16 PM
I always worry when I don't see the name of a regular poster for some time. For any one out there like me, I'm off to Maine tomorrow (our new life in rural America), and I'll be off the board for a week or so. Not sure when they can put in internet service. I hope everyone stays well while I'm gone, and happy.

Belinda
08-24-2007, 09:23 PM
Grace - good luck with the move - and I hope they can put an intenet service in where you are going. You'll have to tell us more about how you came to the decision, and wat the change is like, when you have the time - All the best - Belindax

tousled1
08-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Grace,

Good luck with your move. I'm sure you're going to love living in Maine. Once you have interenet service, let us know how things are.

dhealey
08-25-2007, 02:46 AM
Good luck with your move. Maine is a beautiful state. I have vacationed there before.

BonnieR
08-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Grace, wishing you the best in your new adventure!!! Since I am still in the throes of moving, and probably will be for months, let me remind you to take it easy. Change is exhausting!!

Mary Anne in TX
08-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Grace, how exciting! Moving to Maine and a wonderful, peaceful new life! I'm so happy for you and will look forward to hearing about your adventures when you get settled! ma