PDA

View Full Version : Thank You !

kathyc
08-10-2007, 05:54 AM
I found this site by accident shortly after i was dx in feb and heard the words her2+.Sence then i have been quietly reading and and gaining a wealth of information and strength.My first visit with the Oncologist was one of my worst days. I walked away feeling my life was in his hands and i had little control. Thanks to the knowledge i have gathered here,i may have lost breast tissue and overies,but i have gained some BALLS.I'm in control and i work with the Oncologist.So i want to say Thank You to all of you brave ,strong soles.I'm back to work in two weeks and i'm going to close this chapter of my life.Thank You and you are all in my prayers.Kathy

Believe51
08-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Think of it this way:

My husband & myself's worst day was the day BEFORE he was dx!! The day before we had no POWER to fight this. The day of dx was bad too, but we were empowered!!

Consider yourself empowered!!! I wish you well on this journey and I am so happy you have found us. I shall keep you in all our prayers. Let's show cancer WHO IS THE BOSS!! Go get 'em Girl!!

Believe51

LAURIE
08-10-2007, 06:42 AM
wow, am I recalling all this early stuff too. As I just posted, it has been exactly 1 year since my first diagnosis. I am so glad we have each other. you all are in my prayers.