PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Board!!!

MCS
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
I just had to say this. It is Saturday night , yes it's sad, I'm here reading this, and I want information on all sorts of things for HER2.

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN THIS PLACE FOR INFORMATION. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER.

Thank you Christine

Maria

Chelee
08-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I certainly agree with you on this one Maria. Count me in...I feel the same way. Heck...I think my onc feels threatened by me due to this board. I found in one of her *progressed notes* where she had *advised* me to *limit* my time on the computer. (SAY WHAT!) Not on her life! LOL :) Thank goodness for Christine & Joe...where would we be without this board? (I don't want to even think about it.)

Chelee

Donna
08-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Here here! And I do mean HERE! I feel like this is my home away from home and you are all my family. There is a closeness that develops in a group situation like this and the help given here is second to none - compassionate and intelligent - but most importantly, informed! These days you must be your own advocate when it comes to medical matters and this group is second to none for providing what is needed!

Have a great day!

Donna

lilyecuadorian
08-05-2007, 02:54 PM
yes you are right about this site ..there is no days without me saying "my cyber best friends " " my group on internet" "my her2 group \" said this, this and that "etc ..I dont know either with who I'l be able to talk "scientific LOL" conversations about this "thing" only with you my friends, smarts friends ...good friends ...

R.B.
08-06-2007, 12:34 AM
Why sad MCS for being in.

There are no absolutes. If working on a project in front of a computer screen is sad I get a sad nerd prize, but the way I look at it is a book I am trying to write will not write itself.

It depends on the company I suppose.

RB

Lolly
08-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Birds of a feather fly together!

<3 lolly