PDA

View Full Version : Summer School

Jen
08-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I just finished up the 3 classes I took this summer. I took:

* Introduction to Nutrition
* Nursing Math
* Critical Thinking

I earned an A in Introduction to Nutrition and Nursing Math and Critical thinking was Pass/Fail and I am sure I passed. I am starting an R.N. Program in the fall and have 2 more years to go before I graduate.

Believe51
08-03-2007, 05:16 AM
Good going Jen, congratulations and keep up the good work. What kind of nursing do you wish to get into? Does not even matter, this country is in dire need of some great dedicated nurses.

Waiting For A Miracle....and commanding one NOW!!>>Believe51

tousled1
08-03-2007, 06:18 AM
Jen,

Congrataulations! We all know how much in need we are of good nurses.

Jen
08-03-2007, 09:44 AM
Well nursing is a versatile field. I think I want to do Pediatrics and work with children but I am going to wait and see what type of Nursing really interests me and what I am good at.

Cheryl44
08-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Hi Jen:

I was in my second semester of nursing school when I was diagnosed in February. I go back the end of this month. It sure is good to hear that someone else is trying this too.

I am worried about chemo brain, I certainly hope I can handle it all. I wish you all the best.

Cheryl

Jen
08-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Cheryl44,

I am glad to hear you are going back to school. I don't have cancer (my mother Sheila does) thats is why I come on to this site. For what is worth I think people who have had to deal with being sick make great healthcare professionals because they can relate to their patients in a way that someone who has not gone through those experiences can't. It is kinda the whole been there and done that kinda thing. I wish you the best of luck in the Nursing Program.