PDA

View Full Version : Thanks StephN and Kate

Grace
07-31-2007, 10:23 PM
They say you meet the nicest women on the HER2 board, and it's true. I just wanted to say a public thank you to StephN, who's helped me enormously on a project I had to finish by July 31--finished!, and Kate for her daily encouragement. And they are both dealing with their own problems at the moment, so their help and encouragement means that much more to me.

Thank you both very very much!

tousled1
08-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Grace,

No need for thanks. I'm just glad that I could give you some encouragement to finish your book. Isn't it time for you to start a new one now?

You are to be commended for your accomplishment and I'm hoping that your book becomes a best seller.

StephN
08-01-2007, 01:04 PM
Dear Grace -
YES - we do meet some of the best examples of the human race in existence in this forum. So many kind hearts and souls reaching out to one another. A sanctuary from the rude people in grocery lines or the road hogs who get mad because you won't drive wrecklessly in a construction zone.

Perhaps you meant to post this in the HER2GROUP area?

Anyway, happy to be of assistance if it helped!

Everyone should get Grace's books - they are a good read. Actually only one now on the shelves - "The Last Enemy."