PDA

View Full Version : thank you Lani & RB

SoCalGal
07-19-2007, 09:17 AM
Thank you for lending us your clarity and insight and thorough research at a time when most cannot even complete a coherent sentence.

Trying to process treatment information is so overwhelming and (even for a smart girl like me;) extremely difficult.

When you post these concise and informative postings, it is unbelievably helpful and also reassuring that SOMEONE who can think clearly is paying attention.

Thank you both - what an amazing site this is!

Flori

R.B.
07-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Thank you for the very kind thought, and even more so when you must be feeling pretty rotten with your latest treatment.

This is a thought provoking link if you have not seen it.

http://www.her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23104&highlight=provoking

I wish I could telepath all I have read on omega three and sixes, (If I could actually remember it all) so I could better explain why I am convinced it is a key factor in health.

I hope the eggs for "barfing" are high omega three eggs (I need a smiley)

Thank you again, you trouble and concern for others when things cannot be easy ( an understatment) is very much appreciated and inspiring.

RB.

Vanessa
07-19-2007, 03:43 PM
I am also sending my thanks to Lani and RB. I sometimes take your posts to my doctor and she keeps in my chart for a potential trial if needed. Thanks again for finding and disseminating this difficult information for us.