PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Tykerb

Lala
06-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I have been feeling really good lately. I have so much energy. I thought it was because of my Xeloda schedule 1 week on, 1 week off.

To my surprise my oncologist's office called me today with very good news. My CA 27-29 tumor marker is now in the normal range. I am excited as my last scans showed a very good response. I am so Thankful that I am able to have these drugs. I actually cried tears of Joy when I heard the news. I get to see my family next week and Celebrate! This 4th of July is going to be very special indeed.
I hope you all have a wonderful safe Holiday too! :)

chrisy
06-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Thats great news! Thanks for sharing - and enjoy celebrating with your family!

lilyecuadorian
06-27-2007, 05:59 AM
I'm soo ooo happy for you ....you are my roll model ...and Steph from CA also ...congratulations...

Lala
06-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Lily
Thank you for the very kind words. I am truly excited and feeling great these days. I have been thinking about you. How are you doing now? I hope the Radiosurgery went well. I have been praying for you and all our brain mets sisters. God Bless you.

Esther
06-27-2007, 02:38 PM
That's great that the Tykerb is working so well for you! I'm having a great response to it as well.

My energy level corresponds to how well I am doing as well. Hope you have a long, long time of feeling well on Tykerb.