Joe
09-26-2006, 04:59 AM
Was launched yesterday evening.

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Regards
Joe

Sandy H
09-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Thanks Joe, you and Christine always take our requests and concerns to heart. I think it will be much easier for us IBC'ers to sort out others that are having similiar issues. I know I forget who is actually IBC on the her2 and who isn't as there is so much valuable info being posted. I love it all but some times I need to get past and go right to the source and not have to sift through so much info. Thanks so much. Sandy

tousled1
09-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Just a question regarding IBC -- can you have IBC and be HER+++?

Joe
09-26-2006, 06:00 PM
Kate, a resounding yes.

We have several members on our boards who have IBC and are HER2 positive.

Regards
Joe

tousled1
09-26-2006, 06:02 PM
Thanks for your quick response Joe. I'm learning all the time. I never knew I would someday know so much about breast cancer -- never thought I'd have to. This site has a wealth of information.

Sandy H
09-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi Kate, I am IBC and her2 positive. Most of us IBC'ers are her2 positive, and ER/PR neg so we take Herceptin. Some are her2 pos. ER/PR pos. so they can take Herceptin and hormones. A few are the triple negative. Her2 neg. ER/PR neg. That is a tough one because there is no Herceptin or hormone to take-meaning no maintenance. I hope you are not confused if you are post again and I will try to clarify this for you. hugs, Sandy

Roz
09-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Hi Joe,Thanks for the new board. Although I sounded a bit grumpy in my last post, I am very pleased that you have established this special board. Cheers