PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Tracy
09-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone. Thank you all so very much for your love and support. I am doing ok. Very confused and sad and in a fog. I still do not think it has hit me yet. I am like a lost little puppy.

Love,
Tracy

Liz J.
09-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Tracy,

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Your loved one is looking out for you now from Heaven. Please try to take care of yourself as that is what your husband would want.

Sincerely,

Liz J.

Lolly
09-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Hi Tracy; I am thinking of you and sending you a big hug.

<3 Lolly

SusanV
09-17-2006, 07:25 PM
Tracy,

We are all here to support you during this very difficult time...thinking of you in thoughts & prayers

CherylS
09-17-2006, 07:29 PM
Tracy,

You may not have seen my previous message to you amongst the many loving posts sent to you from everyone here. Just wanted to say that I also lost my husband suddenly. He was 39. I do know the lost and helpless feelings you are facing now. Please don't have unrealistic expectations of yourself right now. You have been through so much. The process of grief is just that, a process. We are all different, but grief seems to follow a similar pattern with most people. Breast cancer brings about a form of grief as well. There is a good book called "Good Grief" which can help you understand the stages of the process. Shock, anger, acceptance etc... These stages can pop back up out of progression and surprise us at times. Be sure to take care of yourself dear one. Rest in knowing the love that God has for you. When you feel strong enough pursue knowing more and more of it. Let family and friends take care of you. It is their way of showing how much they love you, even when they don't know what to say, and you need their care. I remember a friend telling me "just feed the birds and water the flowers". This is so hard, I know. It is the severe trials of life that we look back on one day and realize have shaped our character. I don't mean to suggest that losing your love is a fair trade-off for a stronger character, but you will experience it none the less. Let God have His way with your heart and you will heal.

Thank you for the beautiful picture you shared earlier. Your happiness was evident in your smile. May it be restored to you in due season.

God Bless You,

sassy
09-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Please accept all the love, care, support and help that family and friends offer to you. May God be with you.
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER (http://volcanovaporizer.net/)

lexigirl
09-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Hi Tracy,

I am thinking of you and your children. Sending you prayers and hugs from California.

Love,
Lexi

Cathya
09-18-2006, 07:59 AM
Tracy;

God bless you dear girl. I'm thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Cathy

Vanessa
09-18-2006, 11:19 AM
You and your family continue be in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time. Please continue to take care of yourself.

deb-steph
09-18-2006, 04:53 PM
take one day at a time. take one moment at a time. one decision at a time. one hug at a time. you get the picture. hang in there in this most difficult of times. our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Barbara H.
09-18-2006, 05:13 PM
Tracy,
You continue to be in my thoughts. I am so saddened that you and your family have to go through this.
Barbara H.

sabpri
09-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Tracy,

Life can be so unfair sometimes. I don't know why you have been hit with such a double whammy. I just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry that you have had to deal with breast cancer and then this huge loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Big cyber hugs to you.

Natalie

geraldine
09-19-2006, 08:55 AM
Hi Tracy,
What a terrible time your having. When it should be getting better, it just gets worse..

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Keep strong

God Bless
Geraldine

MJo
09-19-2006, 09:15 AM
Tracy...

I'm not conventionally religious, but I am certain that if there is any way your husband can watch over his family from the other side, he's doing just that.

When my father died, I had the odd feeling that his spirit stayed with us for several months before moving on. My mother dreamed that he was rummaging around in his closet, throwing stuff out. She knew then it was time to sort his clothes and give them away. She dreamed he was walking around the house and the yard smiling and nodding. She knew he was telling her he was glad we were doing okay.

What happened to you is so rotten. The love doesn't die, though. Please take care of yourself. MJO

anne
09-19-2006, 12:52 PM
Tracy,
I wanted to post to your initial post but had some tech. pbs. I just wanted to say how sorry I was for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Anne

CLTann
09-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Please allow me to add my condolence to others. You must be brave to shoulder the double burden as a father and a mother. Most importantly, you must take care of yourself well. We are all behind you and support you.

Love.

Ann