PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Facts

Joe
09-17-2006, 03:01 PM
Sometime this evening the HER2 Support Group will record its 3 millionith page view. A pageview is the number of pages read by visitors. For example if you are on the message boards and read 10 posts, that equals 10 pageviews.

We also have hosted over 500,000 visitors from over 100 different countries.

31% of our visitors stay longer than 1 hour.

7% stay from 20 minutes to 1 hour

13% visit from 5 to 20 minutes.

The HER2 Support Group is staffed entirely by volunteers.

The directors of the top 10 breast cancer "nonprofits" each receive more in salary alone, than our entire operating budget: http://www.charitynavigator.org/

We could not have achieved this success without the participation of all our members.

Warmest Regards
Joe

Lala
09-17-2006, 06:19 PM
Congratulations to the Her2 Support Website!

Thank You for being a beacon of light for all of us that are diagnosed with Her 2+
This website offers a tremendous source of information, friendship and most of all support.
Thank you for giving me a place that is second to none on the internet.

Best Regards,

Bev
09-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Way to go and thank you. BB

sarah
09-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Thank you for creating this wonderful site. Its information and support have helped me tremendouly. I'd be lost without you!
I hope it isn't too overwhelming for you.
many, many thanks
sarah

Sandy H
09-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I am so proud to be a part of this board. My oncologist now asks me questions to see if I am in agreement with him. He keeps telling me I will be the first to know these days!! He will ask me where to find this or that and I tell him give me the laptop and I will check in on the Her2 support. When I find it I ask the nurse to copy it off and put it on his desk. He loves it. I think this support is helping people more then any of us realize and that is so wonderful. I thank my sister in law for sending me the article in Family Circle must be 4 years ago now on the her2 support. She says that subscription was so worth buying because I might never have heard about this. Lets keep up the good work of sharing and getting the word out. Sandy